Don't drink and drive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't drink and drive!

Two of my friends are in the hospital right now cuz they went out last night and crashed into a tree :( I know many of us have done it at one point in our lives, but hopefully we've all grown up from it now.

Everyone have a safe weekend!

Sorry to hear that. Hope they are alright

Comment

Re: Don't drink and drive!

Originally posted by Irishgirl
      Two of my friends are in the hospital right now cuz they went out last night and crashed into a tree :( I know many of us have done it at one point in our lives, but hopefully we've all grown up from it now.

Everyone have a safe weekend!
      Hmmmmm, well don't be driving home drunk from your social event tonight, you worry me when you do that shit......

Comment

He fell asleep at the wheel. As far as I know, they're not seriously hurt, I got a call at 5am and it had just happened, I'll find out more later.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
          you have to be pretty fucked up to run into a tree. :confused:
          Not really, your senses are dulled when you drink and unexpected things can happen. Especially at night when things can pop out of nowhere from your peripheral field of vision to the your primary.

Sorry to hear the bad nes IG. I hope they are ok.

Comment

Yeah I hate it when those damn trees run out into the road and pop out of nowhere, people should keep them on a leash or something.
            hahahah that did sound pretty funny.

I think he meant how your reaction time is slowed, so one second you won't see the tree, the next second it's there. Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz apple throwing trees lol.

The kid driving is diabetic too and shouldn't be drinking so damn much in the first place! :mad:

Comment

Yeah I hate it when those damn trees run out into the road and pop out of nowhere, people should keep them on a leash or something.
              You know just after I posted that, I thought to myself "knowing Keiser, that asshole will say something about trees jumping out in front of you"...and what do ya know...jackass...lol.

Comment

wow sorry to hear it, best wishes on their recovery

Comment

Don't drink and drive.

Take drugs and fly home.

Comment

you have to be pretty fucked up to run into a tree. :confused:
                    It could be that the tree didn't move out of the way fast enough.:rofl:

Comment

Last edited by TheChosen1; 09-29-03, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Hopefully they learned their lesson without anyone getting too hurt.

Comment

Working...
                        X