I just got put in jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got put in jail

LOL this stupid thing my work is doing to raise money for the united way, people in our office can "jail" people to this small room, they took a mug shot of you, handcuff you, and then you need to come call people to bail you out by making a donation. So I just spent 20 minutes trying to call people, but no one would answer their phone LOL Guess it's better than work :)

small room handcuffs ......hmm sounds kinda nice
    Good luck to you getting out

Comment

MMMMM handcuffs .. and IG ... MMMMMMMM

I did that last week friday ... I raised Bail in less than an hour so they doubled it .. sons a bitches

Comment

I'm out :) Called the kid that put me in and said he better come get me out or there would be hell to pay. He's like "who's this? Do I know you?" ass. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
          lol my ex gf did that once, she called me and I told her to wait it out i was busy.
          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
            MMMMM handcuffs .. and IG ... MMMMMMMM

Get your mind outta the gutter homo, besides Me and IG already played out the handcuff scenario, hehehe....:p :D

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdream71
              Get your mind outta the gutter homo, besides Me and IG already played out the handcuff scenario, hehehe....:p :D
              I was trying to get a mental pic of IG but your face kept popping up holding up some picture with a funny phrase underneath ,,, ruined the whole thing :D

Comment

that sounds like my sorority philanthropy. jail-N-Bail. We would pick everyone up starting at 7:30am on Saturday morning and it was always the weekend of the big college finals in the spring. We'd have food and pop and we'd have guys there all day hanging out eating and watching the game. We could never get arrested, only the arresting.

Comment

LOL

Comment

cool Ig... how much was bail?

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
                      I was trying to get a mental pic of IG but your face kept popping up holding up some picture with a funny phrase underneath ,,, ruined the whole thing :D
                      LMAO...:p

Comment

"charity jail"?

So... I guess you don't have any cool womens jail showers stories to share?

Comment

Working...
                        X