Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a Bonsai Tree. Anyone have one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a Bonsai Tree. Anyone have one.

I was watching a show the other day and there was this tree in the backround that was about 12"-15'' inches tall but it grew full sized Oranges or lemons or whatever type you want. Anyway, I though it was cool. Just bought one today. I know there is gonna be some "fruit" jokes but I think those little bonsai trees are cool.

Our decorative citrus tree has shiny evergreen leaves and marvelously fragrant white flowers. Fruit and flowers appear over the course of a year, often at the same time. Perfect in stir-fry, beverages or as a snack. Very easy indoor care.
    8 years old
    12" - 18" tall

Originally posted by Keiser
    wtf
    what? im not allowed to like anything else besides steroids and women? you men are such pigs! :angel: lol, for real though, tell me small ass tree that grows full sized fruit isnt cool?

Comment

Honestly, that doesn't look like a bonsai tree, it looks like a shrub or something.
      http://www.bonsaiboy.com/catalog/flowering.html

Comment

bouncer is slowly morphing into a :ghey: :elephant:

Comment

check this shit out. 43 years old. 600$ http://www.bonsaiboy.com/catalog/product473.html

Comment

I like this one:
            That one looks cool :agree:

Comment

I would like a bonsai tree, but I am sure with enough time that I could kill it also.:(

Me and house plants don't get along. I do well with plants in the yard, but once they come inside, it's over for them. They just don't realize it yet.

Comment

Got one with limes... it's pretty cool, easy to take care of.

Comment

i use to have a bonsai tree about 8 yrs ago... i believe it was some type of pine, they are very cool...but mine didnt make it. even though i kept it inside they need lots of light an pure water..the climate in pittsburgh was too rough for it...

Comment

Originally posted by kwik20r
                    Got one with limes... it's pretty cool, easy to take care of.
                    so its easy to take care off. anything special that i have to do with it?

Comment

I want one, but I've killed my bamboo plant. Both of them. I also had siamese fighting fish that are just supposed to eat off of the plant that's in the bowl with it. Ya know the one that you don't have to feed? yeah I killed it too.

Comment

Yeah, they're cool.
                        I bought one for my ex-wife several months ago.

Comment

Here is mine sitting on my nightstand in my bedroom. Not sure if its actually a bonzai tree, maybe just a weed or something.
                          :woot: mmmmmmm...........very nice bed, Keiser!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            so its easy to take care off. anything special that i have to do with it?
                            rent a copy of the karate kid III

miagi san will show you the light :D

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                              rent a copy of the karate kid III

miagi san will show you the light :D
                              i am dropping bodybuilding and going to the art off bonsai!

Comment

Working...
                              X