Bermuda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bermuda

Anyone been there? We are planning a vacation for this summer and are interested in Bermuda. What are your likes and dislikes?

Thanks
    Last edited by Bouncer; 01-10-07, 02:26 PM.

Originally posted by rado
    You should go visit the Bermuda Triangle...Maybe your punk ass will get lost:D
    I bet all the comedian clubs are just begging you to perform for them. Real funny fucker you are. :)

Comment

Nobody has been to Bermuda?

Comment

no too much to say,
        its expensive island to visit...personally i would recommend taking a cruise to it instaad. also its seasonal a little chilli in the winter being that its off of NC. i dont know if i'd go this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25
          no too much to say,
          its expensive island to visit...personally i would recommend taking a cruise to it instaad. also its seasonal a little chilli in the winter being that its off of NC. i dont know if i'd go this time of year.
          Well as I said, we are planning a vacation for the "SUMMER" lol. we actually are taking a cruise there. i just wanted to see what people thought of the island and so on. we are going to take a cruise from NYC to Bermuda which is nice because we dont have to deal with the stress of flying and all the BS that goes with that.

P.S. Bermuda is like 700 miles from the US coast. so its not exactly "off of NC" :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            Well as I said, we are planning a vacation for the "SUMMER" lol. we actually are taking a cruise there. i just wanted to see what people thought of the island and so on. we are going to take a cruise from NYC to Bermuda which is nice because we dont have to deal with the stress of flying and all the BS that goes with that.

P.S. Bermuda is like 700 miles from the US coast. so its not exactly "off of NC" :)
            I missed the part about the summer. Good choice you'll have a great time.
            sorry I didnt mean it that literal off of NC (reference point with the climate)
            Last edited by NYCmitch25; 01-13-07, 06:53 PM.

Comment

my father loves it there not to hott not to cold like san fran nic eebaches nice people i d even want to go lol

Comment

According to family - it's a beautiful place to visit but pretty pricey - as NYCM said...

By taking a cruise you're guaranteed a nice time at least - even if the island isn't all you'd hoped it would be - ya know....

What cruise line are you looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat

What cruise line are you looking at?
                  Not sure yet. We have been on Celebrity and Holland America. We liked Celebrity better. I would like to try Royal Caribbean.

Comment

Not sure yet. We have been on Celebrity and Holland America. We liked Celebrity better. I would like to try Royal Caribbean.

I think Royal Caribbean is the "cheaper" of the three - not sure you want to try them if Celebrity is your favorite. My parents have been on many cruises and take lengthy trips every year - they always use Celebrity.

Have fun - I must say I'm a little jealous :)

Comment

I think Royal Caribbean is the "cheaper" of the three - not sure you want to try them if Celebrity is your favorite. My parents have been on many cruises and take lengthy trips every year - they always use Celebrity.

Huh, I wonder what it is about celebrity. Holland America was supposed to be a little bit "higher class" then celebrity but we found just the opposite. From the meals to the rooms, Celebrity was just better.

Next time you talk to your parents, ask them what it is they like about celebrity compared to the others.

Comment

Huh, I wonder what it is about celebrity. Holland America was supposed to be a little bit "higher class" then celebrity but we found just the opposite. From the meals to the rooms, Celebrity was just better.

Next time you talk to your parents, ask them what it is they like about celebrity compared to the others.

I think it's mostly the food/dining - since that's so much of what a cruise is about....

I'll ask though :)

Comment

Royal Caribbean actually owns Celebrity. The two merged to form Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Royal Caribbean is awesome. The wife and I sailed with Norwegian Cruise Lines in December and we'll never go with them again. Compared to Royal Caribbean it was lame. RCC's food was infinitely better and the entertainment on RCC ships is better too. Celebrity is probably a step above Royal Caribbean but people we have talked to that have been on both, said that they didn't really notice much of a difference between the two. Besides, Royal Caribbean has the new Freedom class ships that are absolutely mammouth! 1,112ft long, 185ft wide and 160,000 tons. Just to put that in perspective, the Queen Mary 2 is 1,132ft long, 135ft wide and only 151,000 tons.

Bouncer, give Royal Caribbean a try. You definitely won't wish you hadn't. :D
                          Last edited by babyblues; 01-17-07, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
                            Royal Caribbean actually owns Celebrity. The two merged to form Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Royal Caribbean is awesome. The wife and I sailed with Norwegian Cruise Lines in December and we'll never go with them again. Compared to Royal Caribbean it was lame. RCC's food was infinitely better and the entertainment on RCC ships is better too. Celebrity is probably a step above Royal Caribbean but people we have talked to that have been on both, said that they didn't really notice much of a difference between the two. Besides, Royal Caribbean has the new Freedom class ships that are absolutely mammouth! 1,112ft long, 185ft wide and 160,000 tons. Just to put that in perspective, the Queen Mary 2 is 1,132ft long, 135ft wide and only 151,000 tons.

Bouncer, give Royal Caribbean a try. You definitely won't wish you hadn't. :D
                            What are you, are cruise salesman or something. :P

Comment

What are you, are cruise salesman or something. :P

He's that guy that likes to argue - even though neither of us have been on Celebrity :)

Comment

Working...
                              X