my sons 4th bday and Im not invited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my sons 4th bday and Im not invited

well as u all know that me and my sons mother are not together and like I said she is either up or down with me.This sat is my youngests 4th birthday and since its not my weekend she said that Im cant come to her house to the party,and for me to have a seperate party next weekend when I have them.Im really sad about this, I mean Im always as nice as I can be and help her with anything she asks,but the point that I tried to get across to her is that regaurdless if she is mad for what ever reason there is no reason for me not to be able to came to the party.U would think Im a dead beat dad,I keep them just as much as her always spend time with them pay for everything without ever going througth the court system and love them to death and In just dont understand why it has to be this way?Its just sad and really has me down,wtf who wouldnt want both parents to be at the party she always wants to seperate everything.My oldest is 6 and nthe other is gonna be 4 and we have always had parties together and now this for no reason but to spite me,why ?Sorry to vent on this but I just wanted to get yall view on this .Thanks for yalls ears my friends

Soda

thats sucks bro, sounds like she needs to grow up or let go of the old shit and realize what is in the best interests of your children. Dont let it get you down though just have a kick ass party for your kid next weekend, im sure he will feel like the luckiest 4 yr old in the world having 2 birthday parties

Comment

Soda, obviously i dont know the particulars . Thats your business. I hope she stops using your son as a pawn and considers what he wants and what is best for him instead of what she wants and whats best for her. It is HIS birthday. Best wishes my firend.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Maybe you need to sit down and have a heart to heart talk to her and make her understand that she is hurting her kids as much as you that she needs to realize that you need to be as much as a part of that party and overall in general to be with your son period as she does.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
          IntensityX

Comment

brother, i cant imagine your hurt and how she is actually hurting your child as well be depriving him of his father on a day that is supposed to be fun by all. she should learn to deal with it and smile for a few hours for the best interest of your boy. i wish you well soda. i truly am sorry.

Comment

I feel for you, Soda. After a day of dealing with a family crisis, made worth with a sibling who doesn't seem to give a fuck about my grandmother...who loves us so much.....I can identify with the pain. We may hurt...but we are further ahead in the game of life for being careing and loving individuals.

Comment

Gosh soda..i am really sorry... Just keep what important first in line... and thats your kids... when you have them make it the BEST time ever... My parents are still together but it was hard as a child to hear mom bas dad and dad talk bad about mom..its hard..so just have another party and keep your son first.. and remember how great he will feel.. man 2 parties i wish i had two parties :D :D :D

Comment

All I can say is I feal for ya soda. I could'nt imagine not seeing my kids on there birthday. Thats sucks bro.

Comment

well called him this morning,almost came to tears just pisses me off wtf,but I will do something speacial this comming weekend with him my other son and family members,thanks all for your input

soda

Comment

Thats just not right. Sounds like someone is being spiteful and using the kids to hurt you. She needs to start thinking of the kids best interest and not her own interest. BITCH! (sorry)

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this. :( I'm def with everyone else on this one. Yhrow the biggest baddest party ever for your boy on your weekend. He deserves it. He never should have been put in a position like this. What a selfish, selfish thing to deny him his Daddy on his b-day. :(

Comment

no offense bro, but I think shes not all there bro. Come on your the father, you have every right to be there man, especially if its your kids bday, its something that cannot be brought back in life, it happends once in a lifetime. I would feel like shit brother.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                            no offense bro, but I think shes not all there bro.
                            Actually these situations happen alot more often than you think. They're are alot of seperated parents that like to use their kids to spite one another. It's not right but it happens alot!

Comment

Originally posted by petite
                              Actually these situations happen alot more often than you think. They're are alot of seperated parents that like to use their kids to spite one another. It's not right but it happens alot!

damn thats sad. No wonder my buddy and his ex are always fighting for thier 2 year old kid. I ve notcied they use the kid just to get to each other. Poor little girl shes in the middle of all this, thats sad.:(

Comment

Working...
                              X