Lets Go Birds!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Go Birds!!!!

It's our weekend focus we are about to shock the world tomorrow night Rocky at his best... Just A lil fun before the game...lol...enjoy

haha, good pics.

I think the eagles will win tommorow also. That will be the last win this season though.

Comment

lol

Comment

Comment

lol

Comment

I hate the damn Eagles. I'd take there D coordinator and Dawkins, but I truly hate that team. I am a Cowboys fan so I will always have my 3 superbowls that I watched them win... yes I live in the past but it was so great watching our offense abuse defenses and then are defenses smack around offenses. I love when Eagles fans try to argue about how great there team is, especially people in there 20-30's who never experienced anything good as an eagles fan. They're just over achieving this year by a long shot. They're nowhere near as good as their superbowl team they had a few years ago. I just hate this team and the worst part is I had to grow up in south jersey and listen to all that Eagles bullshit for years, even when they sucked ass and my boys would beat the hell out of em. Another thing about is Eagles fans is when the team sucks they just bash their team all day long, but when theyre good they love the Eagles. Most Eagles fans are pieces of shit anyways and pussys. One of the fans a few years ago was talking shit to Clinton Portis' mom and then threw a beer on her and got punched in the face hahaha. True Eagles fan talk shit until something goes down. Even the Phillies fans are like that I know one kid that was talking shit and got bitch slapped by a mets fan in the face and didnt even do anything about it. He just sat there like a little bitch. AAAHHH man sorry I just hate the Eagles and I hope they get that ass beat tonight.

Comment

I never cared for eagles fans, but what put me over the edge; a few years ago an NFL player's son died at like age 4. When he walked onto the field eagle fans were taunting him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by frank82
                I hate the damn Eagles. I'd take there D coordinator and Dawkins, but I truly hate that team. I am a Cowboys fan so I will always have my 3 superbowls that I watched them win... yes I live in the past but it was so great watching our offense abuse defenses and then are defenses smack around offenses. I love when Eagles fans try to argue about how great there team is, especially people in there 20-30's who never experienced anything good as an eagles fan. They're just over achieving this year by a long shot. They're nowhere near as good as their superbowl team they had a few years ago. I just hate this team and the worst part is I had to grow up in south jersey and listen to all that Eagles bullshit for years, even when they sucked ass and my boys would beat the hell out of em. Another thing about is Eagles fans is when the team sucks they just bash their team all day long, but when theyre good they love the Eagles. Most Eagles fans are pieces of shit anyways and pussys. One of the fans a few years ago was talking shit to Clinton Portis' mom and then threw a beer on her and got punched in the face hahaha. True Eagles fan talk shit until something goes down. Even the Phillies fans are like that I know one kid that was talking shit and got bitch slapped by a mets fan in the face and didnt even do anything about it. He just sat there like a little bitch. AAAHHH man sorry I just hate the Eagles and I hope they get that ass beat tonight.
                go to the gym bro. lol. how can you have a hate for something that really has nothing to do with you, i will never understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                  I never cared for eagles fans, but what put me over the edge; a few years ago an NFL player's son died at like age 4. When he walked onto the field eagle fans were taunting him about it.
                  i don't believe that for 1 minute. is there any proof of this or is this just hear say?

Comment

I was trying to find info on it. I remember watching the game and the anouncers mentioned something about it. I thought the player was John Lynch, but I can't seem to find anything about a death in his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      I was trying to find info on it. I remember watching the game and the anouncers mentioned something about it. I thought the player was John Lynch, but I can't seem to find anything about a death in his family.
                      It was when we had Joe Jurevicius and his son died.

Eagles Fans Reach the Ultimate Low
                      © St. Petersburg Times
                      published September 14, 2003

On Tuesday, during his regular weekly radio show, Joe Jurevicius related comments made to him during pregame warmups for Monday's game between the Bucs and Eagles. Philadelphia fans were yelling at Joe, "Where is your son" and "How's your son?"

How low and despicable someone must be to use the death of a newborn child in an attempt to psychologically undermine an athlete before a sporting event. We all knew the Philadelphia fans were low-brow, but that set the bar at a new low.

It would appear that this ploy did not achieve the desired effect on Joe, as he and his teammates proceeded to deliver the Eagles and their scurrilous minions a 17-0 lesson on how to be completely humiliated on national television.

Comment

thats just sick...i've witness worse in person LOL. they are fuking brutal. its just known worse fans in all of any sports.

big eagle your ok though ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                          It was when we had Joe Jurevicius and his son died.

Eagles Fans Reach the Ultimate Low
                          © St. Petersburg Times
                          published September 14, 2003

On Tuesday, during his regular weekly radio show, Joe Jurevicius related comments made to him during pregame warmups for Monday's game between the Bucs and Eagles. Philadelphia fans were yelling at Joe, "Where is your son" and "How's your son?"

How low and despicable someone must be to use the death of a newborn child in an attempt to psychologically undermine an athlete before a sporting event. We all knew the Philadelphia fans were low-brow, but that set the bar at a new low.

It would appear that this ploy did not achieve the desired effect on Joe, as he and his teammates proceeded to deliver the Eagles and their scurrilous minions a 17-0 lesson on how to be completely humiliated on national television.
                          wow, that is truly sick. those people deserve whats coming to them. lets not put all eagles fans in that category though.

Comment

Sure we can't put every fan in that mix, but even if Favre went to Philly, I would not be a fan. I don't want any association with that mix of people. In fact, I have always been some what of an Iverson fan, but never could bring myself to really root for the Sixers. Now that he is in Denver I am watching him and rooting for him every time now (unless playing Dallas of course :))

Comment

Close thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                              X