For those who pray...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitmansb
    Thank you all so much.......I am home now, drunk...and upset thinking about my piece of shit ingrate sister who hasn't even visited my gram after she has treated us like gold since the day I was born. I love you guys....you're all great people...who have done more for me in terms of moral support than my own blood..who I am ready to write off at this point. God bless you all...
    For someone that has been there bro I know what you mean,if you need to talk to someone don't hesitate in PM'n me bro.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
    IntensityX

Comment

She will be in my prayers.. along with you and your family..i know its hard... God Bless

Comment

Thank you all so much.......I am home now, drunk...and upset thinking about my piece of shit ingrate sister who hasn't even visited my gram after she has treated us like gold since the day I was born. I love you guys....you're all great people...who have done more for me in terms of moral support than my own blood..who I am ready to write off at this point. God bless you all...
        Been there myself very recently, hun. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

:kiss: If you ever need a friend you can pm me as well. I lost my grandmother back in April and it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with in my life. I'm here if ya need me. ;)

Comment

I lost my grandpa in June, so it's still pretty fresh for me too, I'm praying for you and your family:kiss:

Comment

I wish her well

Comment

Re: For those who pray...

My grandmother is in the hospital, so I'd appreciate anyone who prays to lob one up on her behalf if they have a spare moment. Thanks.

i feel for you bro, my grandma is in the hospital too. I need to go and see her cause I barely found out yesterday

Comment

I will prey for her. I wish her and you the best.

Comment

Best thoughts and wishes go to your grandmother and for the whole family. Hang in there and be strong for her.

Comment

Thanks again people...saw her today, and it's looking like the majority of the problem may be a drug interaction. After her angioplasty a week ago, they started her on several new drugs, and she was already on several prescription meds. I talked to someone who's father had the procedure last year, and apparently it's quite common for the doctors to have to play with different drugs until they find the right combo. She was definately looking much better...not back to her old self, but certainly not the weak and pale woman that I saw yesterday morning.

It's nice to know that there are so many good people in our SuperiorMuscle community that are there for each other in rough times. Again, thank you all so very much.

Comment

Glad to hear she is starting to feel better. She'll be in my thoughts and I hope all will be well.

Comment

glad to hear your grandmother's doing better. i wish her a quick recovery, and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

Thanks again people...saw her today, and it's looking like the majority of the problem may be a drug interaction. After her angioplasty a week ago, they started her on several new drugs, and she was already on several prescription meds.
                            Glat to hear she's doing better! If she's got several doctors make sure they all know everything she's taking or get updated lists of medications prescribed by other doctors. I saw my father so over-medicated at one point he could hardly put a sentence together and he would get in the car by himself, drive and get lost. It seemed like early stages of alzheimers, yet it was simply an issue of medications.

Comment

Working...
                            X