No announcement yet.

I'M OKAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad to see that your true friends commented about your well-being, sweety!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
      I'm glad to see that your true friends commented about your well-being, sweety!! ;)
      Well, there are other true friends of mine here that haven't commented but, they haven't been online to see it! ;)

Comment

I live in tornado country so I know what the deal is,most for sure a scary situation.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
        IntensityX

Comment

glad your ok babe.

Comment

glad to here you still were able to log onto superiormuscle in the middle of a tornado

Comment

damn girl!! iw as a little windy here in the city, but nothing too bad!! glad to here all is well!!

Comment

Originally posted by TrippersGirl
                glad to here you still were able to log onto superiormuscle in the middle of a tornado
                I didn't log on in the MIDDLE of the tornado. LOL It had passed when I logged on! LMAO

Comment

Glad you're ok. I was at our cabin and saw a funnel cloud dropping down over the water. Very scary situation.

Comment

Originally posted by sonis9
                    damn girl!! iw as a little windy here in the city, but nothing too bad!! glad to here all is well!!
                    Did you see on the news that one hit our town? It was on the news!

Comment

:) glad you made it good lookin

Comment

Working...
                      X