Ah, the Dept of Labor...gotta love em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, the Dept of Labor...gotta love em

As weve been going through a surge of employees over the last few months, many have come and gone, but out of all, one has gone and reported us.

This kid worked one or two days, several months ago, nice kid, but Im not making fun, he was literally 350+lbs, the fucking kid was breaking a sweat folding napkins, and just couldnt keep with the pace, we had to let him go.

Seems that his mommy made a formal complaint, stating that we were being discriminent because of his size, we caught wind of this several days ago, and you have no idea what we had to do to make sure none of us were going away for tax fraud...I seriously must have spent 15hrs deleteing our system and re tooling the whole shit, just so that when the inspector came everything looked hunky doory...

Who knows whats next to come, but Im not on the books, or listed as an employee, just a share holder in the companies stock, so I got off easy, my partners, well its a good thing we all have good lawyers :D

Im going to suck down a bottle of chardonay:drunk: , and toke a lil of BC's finest

See you homos in the mornin:xmas:

breakin sweat floding napkisn hahahaha good job of pcikin otu employees lol

Comment

Seriously, I really think that they wait for the special olympics bus, or at the fat farm for employees

I asked our phone girl if we had any boxes, and she pointed in the oven where we keep the pizzas for pick ups :rofl:

Comment

oh boy u got sum genoius there maybe enx ttime u coudl get sloth form the gooneys to deliver :p

Comment

Working...
        X