ufc 44 is over tito is beaten!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufc 44 is over tito is beaten!!!!!!!!

randy coture took this mouthy guy to his own school of shoot, take em down, and pound em. tito is a great fighter but he has been disrespectful too many times for me to be a fan. he was beaten like a bitch. and he cried when he lost. he did place the belt on randy after being taught a lesson by a smaller older man.

oh yea if you care tim sylvia whooped gan mcgee for the HW champinship.

is rico rodriguez still fighting?...I went to high school with that ball of testosterone

Comment

Damn it! I thought this fight was Saturday!!!! :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
        is rico rodriguez still fighting?...I went to high school with that ball of testosterone
        rico was beaten badly after winning the hw championship by tim sylvia who defended tonight and won. he is fighting in pride and whopped ass in grand prix a month ago.

bouncer UFC is always on fridays!

who will randy fight next? i think there will be a tito rematch or we will see chuck come back for more.

Comment

Tito lost?!??! noooooooooooooooo :(

Comment

That sucked...I lost $20 to BettingProphets on the fight......who was out with me drinking and helping me through a tough day. BP...if you see this....thanks for helping me out bro...you are the ultimate crisis counsellor.

Comment

Tito Ortiz is a punk bitch, i'm glad he got his skull pounded in, i lost all respect for that asshole after he disrespected Ken Shamrock the way he did, if it wasn't for legends like Shamrock the UFC wouldn't be what it is today.......

Comment

Of course Tito lost. Randy was the first true competitor that he has faced. I had no doubt in my mind that Randy would school that shit talking, fight dodging chump.

Comment

i won $30. on a 3 to one bet.

i am glad that i am not the only person to see tito for what he is, a young cocky punk that had several fights and did well without facing a truly rounded seasoned fighter like coture.

ALL HAIL RANDY COTURE@!!!!!!

he is a great fighter and a class act as well.

i loved it when tito went for an ankle lock at the end and randy spanked his butt like a little boy the punched his ass hard. i laughed my ass off.

Comment

I didn't see it, 5 minutes before the fight, my buddies card got flashed or something. :dunno: :cursin:

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdream71
                      Tito Ortiz is a punk bitch, i'm glad he got his skull pounded in, i lost all respect for that asshole after he disrespected Ken Shamrock the way he did, if it wasn't for legends like Shamrock the UFC wouldn't be what it is today.......
                      but ortiz is good for the sport. he brings flair and arrogance to the ufc. if people hate him, they are gonna go to hope he gets beat.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        Damn it! I thought this fight was Saturday!!!! :mad:

me too shit

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
                          but ortiz is good for the sport. he brings flair and arrogance to the ufc. if people hate him, they are gonna go to hope he gets beat.

very true

Comment

Tito deserved it for all the crap he spews. I must admit though, it does make for some entertainment. :)

Comment

matt hughs, coture, and pete spratt are good for the sport, tito just propagates a stereotype of a bully and a ruffian to people who dont know. the afore mentioned guys are exellent sportsmen that show respect for their opponents before and after they fight, win loose or draw. that is whats good to legitamize the sport and make it mainstream.

Comment

Working...
                              X