Current Temp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
    holy shit what is this -4 and -12 stuff? are you guys crazy MOVE.... i would die in that kinda cold. i hate it if i have to put pants on ( i live in shortz) in -12 weather id have 2 pairs of pants on.lol you guys are crazy.
    Believe it or not, it's actually easier to heat up a cold car than to cool down a hot car.

I don't think I could stand the heat and humidity in the summer. Although....I wouldn't mind trying. :D

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
      Believe it or not, it's actually easier to heat up a cold car than to cool down a hot car.
      I was about to say the exact same thing!

Comment

It's 61 outside and noon isn't even here yet :P :P :P :P...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
          It's 61 outside and noon isn't even here yet :P :P :P :P...
          Bah - it could be 6 and you wouldn't let me turn the heater on indoors ;)

Comment

not cold enough for me im goin to the yukon territory!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
              Bah - it could be 6 and you wouldn't let me turn the heater on indoors ;)
              Nope - it's a frigid 65 inside as long as I'm in charge - I have the AC even now :P...

Comment

Nope - it's a frigid 65 inside as long as I'm in charge - I have the AC even now :P...
                Well damn it was 40 degrees outside - you should just wear less around me :P

Comment

haha you sound like me bro . the heater will never turn on unless its undre 60 inside then i feel bad and let my girl turn it on but only for a couple of minutes. its just to hot. i feel most comfy at 61-65 anything more and its hot.

Comment

haha you sound like me bro . the heater will never turn on unless its undre 60 inside then i feel bad and let my girl turn it on but only for a couple of minutes. its just to hot. i feel most comfy at 61-65 anything more and its hot.
                    You know, the funny thing is that when it's really cold outside, 70 indoors doesn't seem very warm, but when it's really hot outside, 70 indoors feels like you're gonna die.

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
                      You know, the funny thing is that when it's really cold outside, 70 indoors doesn't seem very warm, but when it's really hot outside, 70 indoors feels like you're gonna die.

Boy is that ever true - if it's 20 degrees outside and your heater is set to 65 you are freezing!

Comment

Boy is that ever true - if it's 20 degrees outside and your heater is set to 65 you are freezing!
                        ok you guys got me on that i dont know what it feels like at 20 degrees we just had a coold spell ( ibelive it was the coldest in many many years and it was 28. my heater still wouldnt go on untill under 60. not only is it to hot the dryed out air from the heater makes my nose bleed.

Comment

ok you guys got me on that i dont know what it feels like at 20 degrees we just had a coold spell ( ibelive it was the coldest in many many years and it was 28. my heater still wouldnt go on untill under 60. not only is it to hot the dryed out air from the heater makes my nose bleed.
                          That's the worst part about the cold/heater - there's no moisture in the air and it dries the hell out of your skin....

Comment

ha, 20 is warm. it was 8 here this morning.

Comment

Well damn it was 40 degrees outside - you should just wear less around me :P
                              I guess you've forgotten that I prefer other sources of heat to stay warm :devil:

Comment

Working...
                              X