I'm Getting Married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Getting Married!

On 17 February I'll be tying the knot with the love of my life in South Africa.

She and I have been together for a few years now and after 27 years of never believing there was a right person for me I was knocked off my feet when a mutual friend got us together. First I was shocked and suprised by her stunning looks when she got out of the taxi, then I was a bit intimidated by her boldness in conversation and level of conciouseness. That only lasted a few seconds and I realised she was a genuine soul and we really opened up to each other. :loveheart

We've rarely been apart since and everybody that I knew commented on how much more settled I've been in myself since being with her, and likewise for her.

Anyway I know she checks in here now and again and knows my handle so I'm not gonna say anything to her, this will be a suprise for her. If you read this **** know that I love you more than you could know and I can't wait to put that ring on your finger with you in your wedding dress.

Then we can go eat all that quality sea food :bbq:

To the rest of you one here, spare a thought for my nerves on 17th :dancingne

Congratz! It truly will be one of the best nights of your life. A little suggestion if it's applicable, during my wedding I had to drink vodka with EVERYONE; anyways I got a 6 pack of 20oz gatorade and kept it under the table by the chair. I drank it every chance I got and it really made me feel better that night and the next morning. :)

Comment

Thanks, my best man is S African and will be taking me to his old gym while there (I have permission from the lady), so I don't wanna get showed up, but generally I'm gonna forget about gym for a few weeks and just eat all that crazy food; fish, crock, shark, buffalo etc

Comment

Congratulations to you both!! You sound SO excited and happy - that must be a wonderful feeling. Best of luck for the two of you.

Comment

Best wishes bro - it really helps when you're in love like that - hold on to it with everything you've got...

Comment

dont do it! alright i warned you. I thought you might be proposing during the NYC trip...?

J/K congrats

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25
              dont do it! alright i warned you. I thought you might be proposing during the NYC trip...?

J/K congrats
              The NYC trip is gonna have to wait, I'm gonna bulk up some more in SA then come over there Christmas and show you puffs how to train

Comment

Best wishes and good luck!

Comment

Will you be far from Pretoria? You can go see many the places where Pumping Iron was filmed in the 70's!! That would be the highlight of the wedding for me! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                    The NYC trip is gonna have to wait, I'm gonna bulk up some more in SA then come over there Christmas and show you puffs how to train
                    ahhaha, you come into a gym in jersey using those gay ass European phrases and you may not leave alive! :P

Comment

Congratulations to you both Bro!!
                      I wish you nothing but love, happiness and peace.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        ahhaha, you come into a gym in jersey using those gay ass European phrases and you may not leave alive! :P
                        Thats it, I'm comin over, maybe not tommorrow but when I do I'm comin wearin spandex and a G String over and saying I'm lookin for bouncer! LOL

Comment

yeah I cant wait make sure you bring your euro-trash haircut.

stay in Manhattan or you'll probably be murdered.

Comment

Congrats to the both of you. Live it up Bro

Comment

Working...
                            X