RAISINETTS!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blm
    Scathing?! Ouch, I was only playin', you should no me by now. I will be more careful in the future to take your feelings into consideration when I make sarcastic remarks. I apologize. :kiss:
    yes, i'm very delicate. like a midnight lilac that only blooms once a year. be sensitive to my feelings :angel:

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
      Maybe they are buried way in the crack and you have to dig really deep to find them....lol :rofl:
      hold on, lemme go get my ass picker and i'll let you know if i find 'em :D

Comment

Originally posted by sana
        yes, i'm very delicate. like a midnight lilac that only blooms once a year. be sensitive to my feelings :angel:

:rofl:
        Whew! You had me worried for a minute. Now go exfoliate that ass. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by blm
          Which was intended for me because I am such a sweetheart. :D
          :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bsflag: :D

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
          IntensityX

Comment

O man, this thread went down hill:D

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
              Hey what happened to Sana's ASS...why you took it down biotch!!! :mad:
              What dont you get Mrs P? she dosent want the pic up. the pic came out bad.
              Last edited by Bouncer; 09-27-03, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                Not to fear...I saved it...and kissed it. :D
                It looks like it has been graphically changed. Now it looks like its pressed against a piece of glass. :dunno: I think Mrs.P has been playing w/an image editor. :agree:

Comment

Not to fear...I saved it...and kissed it. :D
                  that is just a crap pic. her ass is 20 times better then that. no pimpes either.

Comment

We know Sana has an out of this world ass:) She's beautiful no matter what!!!:)

Comment

Yes, I did...I was goofing around and made it bright on the round parts. Sorry...didn't realize she didn't like it...should have paid attention to the thread.

Comment

Someone needs a spanking :whip: Can I do the honors?

Comment

Yes, I did...I was goofing around and made it bright on the round parts. Sorry...didn't realize she didn't like it...should have paid attention to the thread.
                          sorry i kinda sounded like an ass. didnt mean to talk to ya like that. you know i love ya.

Comment

N/P...You can sound like an ass if you want as long as you don't fart in here.

Comment

N/P...You can sound like an ass if you want as long as you don't fart in here.
                              Don't give him any ideas,don't need to turn this thread from raisnetts to toxic waste spills now do we :D

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
                              IntensityX

Comment

Working...
                              X