Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day.....

Anyone have big plans?

I just heard that Americans spend an average of $120 per person - not per couple - $240 on Valentine's day?? Seems a little extreme but then again I'm not a huge fan of this "holiday"......

Valentine's day is a holiday made up by the shopping community. I can't see buying someone almost $100 in flowers that will only last what, a week? I at least try to get them something that will be around. I don't see myself getting an air compressor out this holiday though. LOL

Comment

I love valentine's day! the best part about it is trying to find the PERFECT present for the special person in your life. I must say that this year I outdid myself.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
        I love valentine's day! the best part about it is trying to find the PERFECT present for the special person in your life. I must say that this year I outdid myself.

LOL. Awesome. I think i'll modify that and use a bag instead.

Comment

E-cards are free :)....so thats 0 dollars for me.

Comment

Me and sana are going to a family owned old Italian restraint up north. $50 per person set menu which isnt to bad. been to places where the food sucked and it was $100 per person. lol

Comment

ya, i do that for all the holidays now. i think i went over board when i gave that to my cousin for her birthday.. :drunk:

Comment

lol :loveheart

Comment

Me and my lady are getting married saturday so Valentines kind of pales into insignificance. I'm chewing fingers with nerves and spending the rest of the time on the toilet.

Comment

I had big plans, but they had to be cancelled due to a big snowstorm. The thoughts of driving 50km to make my dinner reservation in weather like that just didn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      Me and sana are going to a family owned old Italian restraint up north.

Looks like you had the post-dinner activities on your mind when you typed this. Nice Freudian slip! :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                        Me and my lady are getting married saturday so Valentines kind of pales into insignificance. I'm chewing fingers with nerves and spending the rest of the time on the toilet.
                        Oooh I guess so! Why are you so nervous - it's going to be wonderful ;)

Comment

Get her a card to let her know shes special... http://i-mockery.com/minimocks/valentines07/
                          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I gave her a nice Portaguese Breakfast for Valentine's day

Comment

Working...
                              X