Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Woman!

As you all know I'm from Missouri so, heres alittle story for ya:

Three men were traveling and happened to meet at a bar in Ohio. One man was from Texas, one from Florida and one from Missouri. They got acquainted and started talking about their problems with their wives.

The guy from Texas began by saying, "I told my wife clearly that from now on she would do all the cooking. Well, the first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But, on the third day when I came home from work the table was set and a wonderful dinner was prepared with wine and dessert."

Then, the man from Florida spoke up, " I sat my wife down and told her that from now on she would have to do all the grocery shopping and all the house cleaning. Well, on the first day I saw nothing. The second day, I saw nothing. But then on the third day when I came home the house was spotless and the pantry was filled with groceries."

Then, the fellow from Missouri was married to a woman who grew up in Missouri all her life. He sat straight up on the bar stool, pushed out his chest and said, " I gave my wife the stern look and told her " That from now on she would do the cooking, cleaning and all the grocery shopping. Well, the first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But by the third day, I could finally see a little bit out of my left eye."

YOU GOTTA LOVE MISSOURI WOMAN!! LOL
    :D :D :D :D

lol. Them there missouri women is dangerous. they all have Harleys and leather jackets and things. they even do there own schoolen for there youngens and kin folk. :p

Comment

Hahaha.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you already told the bitch twice.

(In no way are the thoughts or feelings of shibby being represented in the previous statemant.)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        lol. Them there missouri women is dangerous. they all have Harleys and leather jackets and things. they even do there own schoolen for there youngens and kin folk. :p
        Bounce you need to get out more. :rolleyes: :p

Comment

Me, the FL woman, called a few agencies the first day, second day I held interviews for housekeeper, cook, and gofer, and on the third day hired them and put them to work. :D

Comment

kin folk ahhahaa

Comment

Working...
            X