A-Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Team

Just realized that A-team comes on everyday on TvLand at 3pm. Just set my DVR!

what could BA bench I Wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
      what could BA bench I Wonder?
      Mr-T was a strong dude in his day. He used to be in that show where guys would run through doors and shit. He was a bouncer in Chicago and gained a reputation as a guy you dont want to fuck with. He was bad ass in Rocky 3.

Comment

one of my best shows of all time.

Comment

all I remember was him always chomping through a brown bag of groceries and drinking milk.Coooooooooooool!

I'm gonna buy some dungaries tommorrow and rip the sleeves off my already too tight T shirt, then turn to my lady and say watcha lookin a foool!

Comment

Mr. T does not age he still looks the same lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              Mr-T was a strong dude in his day. He used to be in that show where guys would run through doors and shit. He was a bouncer in Chicago and gained a reputation as a guy you dont want to fuck with. He was bad ass in Rocky 3.
              ha ha you old bastard i remember that bouncer compition. i was like 4. you just dated your self. :nerdnew:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                ha ha you old bastard i remember that bouncer compition. i was like 4. you just dated your self. :nerdnew:
                my dad had tapes of all those shows. he taped all the old world strong man and all that shit. i would bet that im younger than you actually.

Comment

I actually see him pretty often at the grocery store in my neighborhood, he talks to everybody. :)

Comment

my dad had tapes of all those shows. he taped all the old world strong man and all that shit. i would bet that im younger than you actually.
                    im sure you are i was just teasing, cuzz you so undercover about yourself.

Comment

i would bet that im younger than you actually.
                      Isn't Rocket like 40?

Comment

This thread reminded me of Eddie Murphy doing 'Gay Mr. T"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRSfpJBL--c

Comment

This one is even better.... :laughnew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLToF...elated&search=

Comment

Working...
                          X