so whos going to the MR O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so whos going to the MR O

Anyone going?My father and I are heading out there and staying at the hardrock,If anyone needs a spot to crash let me know.

I will be there staying in a jucuzzi room at the luxor. My G/F wants another girl to jacuzzi with us:3some: I mean really wants one

Comment

Ill bring 1 if Im in the mix with the females:D:

Comment

Ya never know bro...ya never know:D

Comment

This olympia is shaping up to be a great one. I am a mod over at chads site and he has talked to him and chad say's that ronnie is 296 and damn near contest ready. Dennis is looking phenomenal under chad's tutelage and jay is ,of course, AWESOME. But ronnie will prevail. And my dark horse is MELVIN ANTHONY. H e is working with Pano Frogoulis(the nutrtioninst who helped him get his pro card) and that is a smart move. This is going to be a though show for sure

I CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

Vegas

I plan on getting there the 22nd. I shot you both a PM.

thecloser

Comment

When and where exatly is it bro? Let me know and I just might check it out!!

Comment

I wish I could go...

Comment

Originally posted by BBLB
                  This olympia is shaping up to be a great one. I am a mod over at chads site and he has talked to him and chad say's that ronnie is 296 and damn near contest ready. Dennis is looking phenomenal under chad's tutelage and jay is ,of course, AWESOME. But ronnie will prevail. And my dark horse is MELVIN ANTHONY. H e is working with Pano Frogoulis(the nutrtioninst who helped him get his pro card) and that is a smart move. This is going to be a though show for sure

I CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
                  I am sure that it will be great show this year. I think Jay Cutler will beat Ronnie Coleman.:D I believe that Jay made a lot of improvement since the last time he competed. Have a good day!!:cool: Kenny
                  Last edited by krc77; 10-16-03, 12:22 AM.

Comment

u know if i had money for a ticket i would be there bro

Comment

someday I will go

Comment

Unless all hell breaks loose a 280lb Ronnie Coleman trumps a Jay Cutler any day.
                        However, based on his pics posted yesterday (15th) Jay could be in trouble for second with the way Dennis James looks. Chad's magic wand seems to be working on this guy!

Comment

I will be there.............:D

Comment

Working...
                          X