How did you find your doctor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you find your doctor?

I'm looking through providers with my insurance and trying to decide which doctor is best for me. I want one that understands my passion for fitness. Kind of like those of you who have one that accepts your AS use, but not specifically. I just don't want him to sit there and second guess my fitness choices.

Originally posted by Shibby
    I'm looking through providers with my insurance and trying to decide which doctor is best for me. I want one that understands my passion for fitness. Kind of like those of you who have one that accepts your AS use, but not specifically. I just don't want him to sit there and second guess my fitness choices.
    I went through about 4 or 5 doctors before I found the one I was looking for - you may want to stay away from "Family" doctors as those were the ones who gave me the most shit...

Also - put a feel out at the gym with guys you know who use etc - that's what got me in my doctors door....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      Also - put a feel out at the gym with guys you know who use etc - that's what got me in my doctors door....
      It almost sounds like you copped a feel at the gym for a favor. :laughnew: JK. :D

Comment

Whatever you do- make sure you don't disclose any AAS use to your doctor. IF he wants to be an asshole, he can put it somewhere in your chart as the cause of a pre-existing condition or whatever they do...that will then be forwarded onto your insurance provider....which can later lead to being denied coverage if you ever have/get anything AAS related (High cholesterol, injury, etc)

Comment

Good news, one of my wife's team doctors gave her his work info for me. I don't know about AS (Not going to find out), but he's cool with everything and of course works with a lot of athletes.

Comment

Working...
          X