My best friend was murdered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best friend was murdered!

I received a call at 830 this morning from my sister in PA to tell me that someone had murdered the very first true friend I had as a kid.

What a terrible tragedy! I honestly can't remember the last time I cried as a grown man, but today I'm weeping like there is no tomorrow.

There are some very bad people out there. They kicked in his door, beat him until he could no longer defend himself and then they killed him. The authorities are not releasing how he was murdered but there is blood all over his apartment and his body was barely recognizable. They have disclosed that he did not die from the beating.

My life has been significantly altered forever!

prayers, man, prayers

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this bro - if you need to talk you know where to find me - hang in there brother...

Comment

Damn bro. That's just horrible. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you.

Comment

sorry to hear that brother i know your pain... our prayers are wth you

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Obviously nothing will help heal the pain except time. The only thing that comforts me is the hope that he may find peace now. My friend had a tough life and some of the decisions he made only made it worse, but he was a good man w/a kind soul and a heart of gold. I know that drugs are somehow involved in his death and I saw this day coming for quite sometime. However, I still wasn't prepared to hear those words and face the reality. I tried to help him for years and unfortunately I was never able to do so.

Comment

What can you say to something like that? So sorry bro. I don't think you ever can heal from something like that. To go like that just leaves a scar in your mind. Hang in there, be strong.

Comment

Any idea of why he was killed? Anytime something like this happens there is usually a reason. Did he owe money, was he involved with the wrong people, drugs? These are all questions that you should ask. Seems strange to brake into a grown mans home and beat and murder him for no reason..

In any case, I am sorry to hear it bro.

Comment

Sorry man. I've had several friends die. I know what you're going through. Just stick with your fam and friends to get through it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    Any idea of why he was killed? Anytime something like this happens there is usually a reason. Did he owe money, was he involved with the wrong people, drugs? These are all questions that you should ask. Seems strange to brake into a grown mans home and beat and murder him for no reason..

In any case, I am sorry to hear it bro.
                    As I said, I'm certain drugs are involved but I don't know to what degree. Believe me I've asked all those questions...hopefully soon I will have some answers.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss bro, don't know what to say to something like this. Can't even begin to imagine what your going through but know that you, your friend, and his family will all be in my prayers.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel. My best/lifelong friend's son was shot in the face with a .45 cal and died instantly. AMBUSHED, in a supermarket parking lot. He hung out with, and was like family to me, my youngest, and oldest son, (sonofbone). Drugs were NOT involved, just a fucking skinny bitch who was his demise. Right now you're thinking you could have done more to help him during his struggles, and have a bit of guilt inside yourself. Let it go bro, there is nothing more you personally could have done. Sounds like, over time, you tried to help to no avail. Life is cruel and careless. The only thing that will make you feel any better is time. "Time heals all wounds". My condolences to you and his friends and family. Be well bro and keep your head up, things will get better. BB

Comment

Damn bro...Sorry

Comment

I am lost for words bro. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by bonebreaker
                              Right now you're thinking you could have done more to help him during his struggles, and have a bit of guilt inside yourself. Let it go bro, there is nothing more you personally could have done.

No, I feel no guilt. I Know I tried all I could. I accepted that part a long time ago. I know that if he didn't commit to helping himself there was nothing I could for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X