Kid totally owns himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid totally owns himself

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :laughnew: Hope the kid isn't hurt, but damn, this is funny!!!!

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...y_Owns_Himself

not very smart. he will be one of those fucks jumping over the Grand Canyon with a pogo stick when he is older.

Comment

What kid doesn't do stuff like that???

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
        What kid doesn't do stuff like that???

Obviously not you lmao, so come on, tell us, what did you do? You ate that stick paste stuff out of the jar didn't you?!?! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
          Obviously not you lmao, so come on, tell us, what did you do? You ate that stick paste stuff out of the jar didn't you?!?! :D
          And playdough and silly putty and whatever else I wondered about but didn't know better to avoid - crashing into a wall like that would be the least of my parents worries - riding bicycles over small cliffs and accidentally setting pastures on fire after cutting open firecrackers and getting braces stuck through my lips and breaking tons of bones and doing knack-knacks over my little sister on her PW50 and jumping off my roof with a sheet and tying ropes from one tree to another to slide across it with a makeshift pulley and putting icy hot in peoples jock straps in the 4th grade and running away from home once a week just to see if I could live in the woods without technology etc and building ramps that went off into shallow ponds and and and :P...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
            And playdough and silly putty and whatever else I wondered about but didn't know better to avoid - crashing into a wall like that would be the least of my parents worries - riding bicycles over small cliffs and accidentally setting pastures on fire after cutting open firecrackers and getting braces stuck through my lips and breaking tons of bones and doing knack-knacks over my little sister on her PW50 and jumping off my roof with a sheet and tying ropes from one tree to another to slide across it with a makeshift pulley and putting icy hot in peoples jock straps in the 4th grade and running away from home once a week just to see if I could live in the woods without technology etc and building ramps that went off into shallow ponds and and and :P...

I think you just named every stereotype about little kids that I've ever heard....... Freak! :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
              I think you just named every stereotype about little kids that I've ever heard....... Freak! :laughnew:
              Just waiting on my son to come up with some new stuff I never imagined doing ;)...

Comment

Working...
              X