Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman...

What are the latest odds on the MrsPuddles-Petite wrestling match??? :p

:smooch: So far it's a tie. Don't see that changin either. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
      :smooch: So far it's a tie. Don't see that changin either. ;)
      Can I be the ref :D

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
      IntensityX

Comment

I think Stromba has that honor IX...u can be one of the judges with me...we get front row seats...;)

Comment

i get winner

Comment

You guys in the first row better watch out...don't want ya to get hurt if we toss eachother outta the ring.

Comment

:D

:D

Hmm....I think I'd need to see more revealing pictures of both of them to properly handicap this fight, since I need to be able to fully evaluate musculature. The...uh...groin area must be included, since the abuctors are important for having a strong guard position. Oh, and glutes too, since overall body power is dictated by their push. I'll need to see pecs also, since the ability to clinch is paramount.

Ladies, the members have spoken...PM me your nudie pics so I can set a line!!!

;)
              Last edited by hitmansb; 09-28-03, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                You guys in the first row better watch out...don't want ya to get hurt if we toss eachother outta the ring.
                That's ok,we'll just have to throw you back into the ring,don't be surprised if we decide to make it a tag team :rofl:

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
                IntensityX

Comment

LOL You guys are funny tonight! :D

Comment

Come on, hurry up with the pics...gotta give em a good going over to get a good number.

Comment

I won't post em'...really, I won't. For educational/gambling purposes only....

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                        I won't post em'...really, I won't. For educational/gambling purposes only....
                        So, what positions are you looking for exactly?

Comment

I got a big hard drive...send em all...I want to be sure to THOROUGHLY evaluate your muscular conditioning. Of course, flexibility is an asset in wrestling too...so some poses showing off how limber you are could be helpful...:D

Comment

I can stand on my head pretty well.

Comment

But can you do the splits while doing so? I gotta evaluate balance, flexibility, strength....so you really have to show off...

Comment

Working...
                              X