Were will you be in 10 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were will you be in 10 years?

Just wondering what you guys and gals hope to be doing in 10 years time? For myself I would like to not have to worry about money anymore. If I see a car or a boat I would just like to be able to buy it without any thought. I would like to have a beach house in Southern California and a perminant place in Miami. The Miami thing will be happening soon as I am moving after the new year. Were do you see yourself in 10 years?
    Last edited by Bouncer; 09-29-03, 05:38 PM.

I see myself with a wonderful woman. I say that because i am going to take my time in finding this wonderful woman and that is what i am going to put most of my time in searching for when i am not in the gym

Comment

I'll be working with the government nialing bad-guys.

Comment

Hopefully married to Nic, with twin boys, and a white picket fence:)

Comment

:p For real though, I hope to have my PhD

Comment

Re: Were will you be in 10 years?

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            Just wondering what you guys and gals hope to be doing in 10 years time? For myself I would like to not have to worry about money anymore. If I see a car or a boat I would just like to be able to buy it without any thought. I would like to have a beach house in Southern California and a perminant place in Miami. The Miami thing will be happening soon as I am moving after the new year. Were do you see yourself in 10 years?
            That's nice bounce, but just what do you plan on doing to be able to afford these things? You didn't specify a means to an end? :p

Anyway, I hope to be furthur established in the health and fitness field and moved to a market where I can excel with my talents like NY or California or possible Colorado. I love colder climates and the mountains. Louisana is just not for me...too damn humid and rainy!! :(

Comment

Re: Re: Were will you be in 10 years?

Originally posted by Cory
              I love colder climates and the mountains.

The house down the road is for sale. ;)
              http://www.utahrealestate.com/392157

Comment

In 10 years? I would like to be close to graduating from Med School.. having my only debts be from student loans ..

Uhm.. I would like to live in California, my dream locations? Carmel or Monterey, or Santa Barbara.

I would have liked to have traveled a bit more too by then.

Comment

I'm not sure where I'll be at in 10 years, but I'll let ya know when I get there.:)

Comment

Originally posted by petite
                    I'm not sure where I'll be at in 10 years, but I'll let ya know when I get there.:)
                    You'll be with me. I can feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by gorilla_boy
                      You'll be with me. I can feel it.
                      :eek: :p

Comment

Hopefully you will already have been blessed with the presence of one of your dearest friends...ME!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                          Hopefully you will already have been blessed with the presence of one of your dearest friends...ME!!! :D
                          To meet you is my goal within the next few months....not 10 years from now! ;) :kiss:

Comment

To meet you is my goal within the next few months....not 10 years from now! ;) :kiss:
                            I know sweetness.....thats why I said "already have met" lol ;)

Comment

Finished w/my Doctor of Chiro degree and settling into my own practice. 10 yrs is about the timeline too.

Comment

Working...
                              X