• Show
Clear All

• I have been erased

I’m not sure what happened but my personality & my history has been removed

Huh??? What's wrong hun?

Comment

Probably Arnold "ERASED" you man, for your protection!!!:):rofl:

Comment

I seem to be missing. I totaly F-ed up my picture hosting sights and now most of my threads are gone. The only pics I have left are the ones I loaded right on to this board

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
          Probably Arnold "ERASED" you man, for your protection!!!:):rofl:
          I guess I should pic a new name, I wonder if my post count is gone too, I don't remember what it was

Comment

Actually bro, your pics thread say that you edited them. Example: http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=4882 see were it says that you edited it? If it was your hosting company it would just show a red X were the picture used to be. Just what are you trieng to pull?

Comment

Your still here timber, appear to be a little confused, but your still here;)

Comment

Bounce, what happened to Timbers XXX thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                  Bounce, what happened to Timbers XXX thread?
                  It turned into a huge flame war and people were crying about it to me. Timbers pics were already deleted at the time I removed the post.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    Actually bro, your pics thread say that you edited them. Example: http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=4882 see were it says that you edited it? If it was your hosting company it would just show a red X were the picture used to be. Just what are you trieng to pull?
                    Yes that is true I deleted the balance of the pics that I loaded up onto the board. I had about 1/2 of them hosted on the board, Basically I Fucked up the thread before what ever happened happened. At any rate what is done is done, And I totally agree with removing the thread for the good of the board, I certainly do not want to be responsible for creating a battlefield

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
                      Yes that is true I deleted the balance of the pics that I loaded up onto the board. I had about 1/2 of them hosted on the board, Basically I Fucked up the thread before what ever happened happened. At any rate what is done is done, And I totally agree with removing the thread for the good of the board, I certainly do not want to be responsible for creating a battlefield
                      Cool bro, glad you understand.

Comment

You run a great Board B, Sucks losing my post count but I'll be fine with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
                          You run a great Board B, Sucks losing my post count but I'll be fine with it.
                          Just start another one timber and if there is any flaming started, simply PM Bounce or any of us Mods and we will go directly to the perpertrators before it gets out of hand...;)

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                            Just start another one timber and if there is any flaming started, simply PM Bounce or any of us Mods and we will go directly to the perpertrators before it gets out of hand...;)
                            Don't give the poor guy the wrong idea. No one was flaming him *giggle* (sorry can't help but chuckle when using the word "flaming" in regards to that thread).

That Sachet peson got all pissy and started with me and that's where the apparent confict was in that thread.

To call it a flame war would be wrong. Sachet wanted to measure dicks and that's what he got.

Comment

Originally posted by gorilla_boy
                              Don't give the poor guy the wrong idea. No one was flaming him *giggle* (sorry can't help but chuckle when using the word "flaming" in regards to that thread).

That Sachet peson got all pissy and started with me and that's where the apparent confict was in that thread.

To call it a flame war would be wrong. Sachet wanted to measure dicks and that's what he got.
                              check your pm GB!

Comment

Working...
                              X