something thats shits me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something thats shits me....

There is this kid who works in our building and whenever he is behind me he has the balls to throw a punch behind my back, he thinks he some fuckin karate fuggin 1st dan or some bullshit, when i turn around he goes " im faster than you". he is a little asian stick. I kinda laughed at first but now its started to piss me off, i think im gona grab him and throw him out the fuckin window, he should make a nice mess when he falls 8 stories and splatters all over the pavement.

Originally posted by redback
    There is this kid who works in our building and whenever he is behind me he has the balls to throw a punch behind my back, he thinks he some fuckin karate fuggin 1st dan or some bullshit, when i turn around he goes \" im faster than you\". he is a little asian stick. I kinda laughed at first but now its started to piss me off, i think im gona grab him and throw him out the fuckin window, he should make a nice mess when he falls 8 stories and splatters all over the pavement.
    easy testo boy

Comment

Grab him by the throat and pin him against the wall. Not too hard...just hard enough to let him know that he's been pwned.

Comment

There is this kid who works in our building and whenever he is behind me he has the balls to throw a punch behind my back, he thinks he some fuckin karate fuggin 1st dan or some bullshit, when i turn around he goes " im faster than you". he is a little asian stick. I kinda laughed at first but now its started to piss me off, i think im gona grab him and throw him out the fuckin window, he should make a nice mess when he falls 8 stories and splatters all over the pavement.
        ya, fuck that. a little joke once in awhile is fine but that kind of shit would piss me off too. i would let him know and then if he continues, continue to toss him out the window. :D

Comment

yeah trouble is in that work envioronment you gotta be carefull, if i touch anyone then im out the door pretty much

Comment

yeah trouble is in that work envioronment you gotta be carefull, if i touch anyone then im out the door pretty much
            Um...sucker punch in the back even as a joke would qualify as "touch" wouldn't it? Tell him you don't appreciate it and if he keeps doing it, you'll have a chat with the boss.

Comment

Scare his ass outside of work - if you're not comfortable with that then know that what he's doing most likely falls under harassment codes in your office and HR will take care of him if you wish to play it safe...

Comment

just say, there there little guy, its not your fault I've shit bigger than you but lets not get all jelous

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  ya, fuck that. a little joke once in awhile is fine but that kind of shit would piss me off too. i would let him know and then if he continues, continue to toss him out the window. :D

:laughnew: agree

Comment

ask him if he wants to eat through a straw for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
                      Um...sucker punch in the back even as a joke would qualify as "touch" wouldn't it? Tell him you don't appreciate it and if he keeps doing it, you'll have a chat with the boss.
                      thing is he's not actually makin contact, its just that fuggin anoying, i think the idea of gettin him outta work sounds good, maybe i could pick him up by his feet and then hang him upside down and continuously bang his head on the pavement, that would be a fun way of expressing my anoyance

Comment

thing is he's not actually makin contact, its just that fuggin anoying, i think the idea of gettin him outta work sounds good, maybe i could pick him up by his feet and then hang him upside down and continuously bang his head on the pavement, that would be a fun way of expressing my anoyance
                        Well, than that's different. If he isn't actually touching you, than you gotta get over yourself. lol

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
                          Well, than that's different. If he isn't actually touching you, than you gotta get over yourself. lol
                          i will take that on board and quickly dismiss it :slap:

Comment

Fuck his sister and take pics.

Even if that doesn't get him to stop you're still doin alright.

Comment

you have to tell him you dont like to play like that! he could be one of thoes retards that plays around like that all the time with his other friends. if you tell him thats not cool and you dont like it, you have a green light to take him down if he does it again. if you dont tell him he might think it is ok. then you take me down and hes like WTF. dont punch him at work just take him down. after work do as you please.

Comment

Working...
                              X