Sometimes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes...

When you feel the world at your throat, and the burden of life upon your shoulders - take a deep breath and remember that it can always be worse.

I could be your neighbor.

my neighbor is weirder than you he mows his lawn in his shorts and scares people with all his tatts and nipple rings, no wait thats me. But he does let his big ass dog out and it scares the kids, nope me.

ok, ok i agree your a freak :D

Comment

I mow in a jockstrap.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
        You could be doing legs...
        I did legs on Monday. It's still hard to walk. Does anyone else use crutches the next day?

Comment

Now that may be more entetaining than the movies:D

Comment

You could be doing legs...
            That's my favorite!

Comment

I use to have this 14ft burmese python, and I would let it out and it would just sit in my front yard and sun itself and all my neighbors would walk by and just stare... good times...

Comment

The legs thing reminds me, I need to clipper those guys. They have some mighty thick curlies.

At night I can walk around without the lights on, and like a cat's whiskers I use my leg hair to avoid collisions with table corners etc. It's like ESP. Or ESH (Extra Sensory Hair)

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
                  I mow in a jockstrap.
                  I just finished fertilizing my lawn in my sandals and white socks, Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirt.

Howdy neighbor!

Now I know why the civic association made me move!

Comment

I have this older guy living down the street from me who mows in his loafers, dress slacks, and nothing else but a horrific toupe. It's really really disgusting.

But that's what happens when you live next to the state mental institution.

Comment

Eww....:drunk:
                      Your hate has already been documented. Fuzzy men need love too you know.

I think I will drink a bottle of grey goose tonight. See you all in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
                        I have this older guy living down the street from me who mows in his loafers, dress slacks, and nothing else but a horrific toupe. It's really really disgusting.

But that's what happens when you live next to the state mental institution.
                        I think I live like only a block away from you....................

Or several states, I don't remember.

Comment

I dont have a quick reply right now. I have to think of something.

Comment

Uh huh, pull out your new Stuff that you just got, and pick a quote to use...;)
                            haha! I did last night - I read it all too!

So you know, I think I've found Warren Sapps sister.

Missy Elliot

Tell me they dont look alike!

Comment

Crackheads. All of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X