No announcement yet.

Hey Mr Incredible. The Madeleine case..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mr Incredible. The Madeleine case..

Wondering what you think about all this. You think the parents did it? If not, how did the blood get in the car?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2427017.ece

Parents have a lot of explaining to do, police source tells The Times, as a second discovery raises pressure on couple

A forensic sample that has a 100 per cent match to Madeleine McCann has been discovered in the car hired by her parents five weeks after she disappeared, it was reported last night.

Portuguese detectives are said to believe the findings, reported on Sky News, are evidence that Kate and Gerry McCann had carried the child’s body in the car.

Samples sent to the Birmingham-based Forensic Science Service have been analyzed and the results sent to the investigating officers. While the exact nature of the material remains unclear, it is believed to be either blood or biological fluid from Madeleine. A source linked to the investigation said: “It shows that the parents have a lot of explaining to do.”

bump

Comment

ya I've heard all this,

No I don't think they did it in short answer to your question.

basically this latest accusation rests on the logic that 'well how can DNA get into a car 25 or something days after the reported dissapearance when the car was only hired like 20 days after the dissapearance'?

first off we don't know all the facts yet, like;

exactly how complete was the match, how long had it been there, could it have come from a ieve of clothing, a teddy bear or something that the kiddie had been in contact with? there are bound to be DNA elements on everything from the mothers clothes, hand bag, etc etc, think of the interaction between a family and the physical contact, there would be hair everywhere

Its basically outrageous IMO and a sad attempt to redirect the blame, guilt, attention away from the complete failure of the Portugese Police which by now everyone knows have been completely inept.

Theyb are trying to say that the Mcanns had hidden the body and then somehow smuggled the body away in the car 20 something days after her death, gimme a break thats pathetic, police were all over them, the apartment everything, the media were watching their every move especially to and from any car when they were out in public, they camped out at the house, its ludricous

Now the Portugese Police have put it to a judge to decide if there is enough evidence to prosecute, BULLSHIT, its all physcology and politics and meant to change our thought process.

The Portugese police have looked bad and tourism has suffered, since the Mcanns have left Portugal apparently everyone is now more relaxed over there, great for them!

The police have hidden all their thoughts and procedures until now so its been almost impossible to know what they were doing.

On what we know now, unless there is something more compelling not yet known I say they are trying to play with peoples perceptions and cover their backs

have the previous rentors of the car been quizzed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
        ya I've heard all this,

No I don't think they did it in short answer to your question.

basically this latest accusation rests on the logic that 'well how can DNA get into a car 25 or something days after the reported dissapearance when the car was only hired like 20 days after the dissapearance'?

first off we don't know all the facts yet, like;

exactly how complete was the match, how long had it been there, could it have come from a ieve of clothing, a teddy bear or something that the kiddie had been in contact with? there are bound to be DNA elements on everything from the mothers clothes, hand bag, etc etc, think of the interaction between a family and the physical contact, there would be hair everywhere

Its basically outrageous IMO and a sad attempt to redirect the blame, guilt, attention away from the complete failure of the Portugese Police which by now everyone knows have been completely inept.

Theyb are trying to say that the Mcanns had hidden the body and then somehow smuggled the body away in the car 20 something days after her death, gimme a break thats pathetic, police were all over them, the apartment everything, the media were watching their every move especially to and from any car when they were out in public, they camped out at the house, its ludricous

Now the Portugese Police have put it to a judge to decide if there is enough evidence to prosecute, BULLSHIT, its all physcology and politics and meant to change our thought process.

The Portugese police have looked bad and tourism has suffered, since the Mcanns have left Portugal apparently everyone is now more relaxed over there, great for them!

The police have hidden all their thoughts and procedures until now so its been almost impossible to know what they were doing.

On what we know now, unless there is something more compelling not yet known I say they are trying to play with peoples perceptions and cover their backs

have the previous rentors of the car been quizzed
        the DNA I linked to in the thread was a 100% match and it was either blood or biological fluid, not hair. something ain't right bro.

Comment

Q and A's from the same article bro also interesting, blood, vomit, saliva, nothing unusual, you ever looked after a four year old?

As far as I can see its one big bungle by the cops and they're scratching to escape their own embarrasment. They want it gone bro, gone away for good, its bad for the economy, bad for the reputation, bad for the country and they are desperate!

I just can't see that with so many people around, freinds on the night that they were having dinner with that testified on checking on the kids and they so quickly raised the alarm etc, where's the motive?, what did they do with the body then?

The national police chief has said that he is angry at reporting of 100% DNA match saying you cannot have that kind of mathematical appraisal of it and that they are still analysing but it means nothing in itself.

News is picked up and sensationalised with summary text bro.

I don't know all the information bro but it looks like a stitch up to me.

There are many other kids that have gone missing, Ben needham in Greece, and it won't be the last but media is quick these days and if it wasn't for them this may have gone unnoticed

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            the DNA I linked to in the thread was a 100% match and it was either blood or biological fluid, not hair. something ain't right bro.
            Hmmm...now I was watching CNN last night, and they indicated that forensics hadn't come back to make any type of match determination. They said it was going to be a couple days before those results come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
              Q and A's from the same article bro also interesting, blood, vomit, saliva, nothing unusual, you ever looked after a four year old?

As far as I can see its one big bungle by the cops and they're scratching to escape their own embarrasment. They want it gone bro, gone away for good, its bad for the economy, bad for the reputation, bad for the country and they are desperate!

I just can't see that with so many people around, freinds on the night that they were having dinner with that testified on checking on the kids and they so quickly raised the alarm etc, where's the motive?, what did they do with the body then?

The national police chief has said that he is angry at reporting of 100% DNA match saying you cannot have that kind of mathematical appraisal of it and that they are still analysing but it means nothing in itself.

News is picked up and sensationalised with summary text bro.

I don't know all the information bro but it looks like a stitch up to me.

There are many other kids that have gone missing, Ben needham in Greece, and it won't be the last but media is quick these days and if it wasn't for them this may have gone unnoticed
              good points. i think it is safe to say that something is very wrong. either on the police side or the parents side, something is fishy.

Comment

Agreed, its hard to view it in a non emotional way

Comment

Working...
                X