Any H&K gun gurus out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any H&K gun gurus out there?

Im pretty well versed in guns, etc. but I actually purchased my first H&K today at the local pawn shop. I got a USP9 for around $450, slightly used. I already purchased the M3 tactical light, but my question is... Im looking to modify the barrel with the Match Weight, but not sure if this can be done with the 9mm? I have a thread protector I picked up as well, but wanted the Match Weight or, at the least a muzzle break. If anyone has any idea, let me know....

I have not seen a kit to add the match on to an existing usp. I know they had the match in the 9mm caliber, but never seen it sold as an upgrade. You may want to check out an HK forum.

Comment

no kit to add the gun comes that way! you said you have a thread protector did you get a usp tactical for that price?????? wow. a regular usp wont have a threaded barel.
      best site for hk is hkpro.com
      i just got a USC and im gonna convert it to a UMP clone. i also have many other HKs.

I LOVE GUNS

Comment

oh damm almost forgot! this is a must if you own a USP 9mm get the jet funnel mag it holds 18 rounds + 1 in the chamber. talk about fire power. they also have a 32 rounder but it sticks out of the bottom all funny lookin for a hand gun.

Comment

Its the USP9 tactical and I just got word from 4 or 5 people that no such add on or conversion is possible :( oh well, for the price, I guess I cant be too let down.. thanks Rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
            Its the USP9 tactical and I just got word from 4 or 5 people that no such add on or conversion is possible :( oh well, for the price, I guess I cant be too let down.. thanks Rocket.
            wow you are lucky to find that gun at that price! here in the peoples republic of kalifornia we cant even get that gun. but you still need the jet funnel mag

Comment

Pick up a suppressor for that baby.

http://www.advanced-armament.com/pro...evolution9.asp

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                Pick up a suppressor for that baby.

http://www.advanced-armament.com/pro...evolution9.asp

I have a supp. for my model 33 .357 sig Glock and its a beautiful thing. Not sure Im ready to drop another $800 on another. Ill prob. stick w/ the tactical light and check into this jet funnel mag...

Comment

Working...
                X