i got greddy and messed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got greddy and messed up!

my cycle was goin good i was over 250lbs and under 10%bf on just test and GH. everthing was goin good and i decided i want more(stupid me) i wanted to be bigger. i added in anadrol witch i have done before in the past and it makes me strong and big. well it did the exact oppsite it killed my apitite(sp?) at first i was like wow anadrol is gettin me ripped???? then i figured out damm im not eatin like i used to. not only did i loose fat my gains were goin away. i stoped the anadrol and them stop my cycle and now im at 245lbs i lost like 8lbs and i havnt even had the crash yet. ive only been off for 3 weeks so any day now i will see where im at.

moral of the story if it aint broke dont fix it.
    i may run 1 more cycle next year but this will be my last i just turned 39 in march so i figure 40yrs old is when i should stop beside i have a dam injury on every part of my body(wrist, elbow,shoulder and knee) the only exersize i can do with no pain is back.

ya 17-aa's are known appetite killers. i feel like puking every morning on dbol. never used anadrol but I am sure it is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      ya 17-aa's are known appetite killers. i feel like puking every morning on dbol. never used anadrol but I am sure it is worse.
      ive used it before and dont remember it causing this? maybe cuzz it was at the beginnin of cycle? not sure but it wont happen again

Comment

ya, palumbo talks about it all the time. somthing about the structure that makes most people feel like shit. its ashame because i am strong as a tank on dbol.

Comment

I'm gonna be starting on my fall cycle in two weeks - I'm adding in anadrol for the first time - I hope it doesn't kill my appetite too because lately it's been for shit...

Comment

Working...
          X