what a crock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a crock...

I just saw on ESPN that those 2 guys that jumped the fence at Comiskey Park, and beat the hell out of the KC Royals 1st base coach got off scotch free...or with probation?? the judges explanation was that brawls happen all the time in baseball, and they were just following in suit or something????

what the fuck is this judge thinking??? did they let njjuicer slip on the black robe??? lol

this is a crock of shit!!!!

if it was njjuicer nobody would understand what the hell was going on.

Comment

thats fucked up:eek:

Comment

It is fucked up. It just set a precedent to shit like that.

I can go out to any big league park, hop the fence with my drunk buddy, kick earl weavers ass on first base, and as long as mo vaughn doesnt fuck me up before the security gets me, then the worst i get is probation.

bad bad bad.

Comment

nah id have beet ass then at elas thats fun :)

Comment

the guy they whooped has permanent ear damage. thats sorry those guys should be flogged

Comment

The guy who got attacked should hit him with a civil suit, and take every penny he has...I know American judges are harsh when awarding punitive damages, at least.

Comment

watch what happens to the next guys that decide to jump a fence... it will be ugly... the players are ready for it now.

Comment

Working...
                X