• Show
Clear All

Yeah, she's a freak:p

Comment

Fecal Freak:eek:

Comment

Icky:( what kind of freak are you?:)

Comment

I'm an anything goes freak. If the girl lets me do it to her, she can do it to me (if she so desires). :eek: However, I may have to draw the line at Sana's 20 incher. :agree:

Comment

someone needs to delete that pic lol

Comment

Ummm...NO. It's a great reminder to you gentlemen as to exactly what your role is:)

Comment

THATS not our role, our role is to train, eat, live, look pretty, have an erection, and SATISY YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                  Ummm...NO. It's a great reminder to you gentlemen as to exactly what your role is:)
                  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...OK...:rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                    Fecal Freak:eek:
                    eww not me!

Comment

Originally posted by Trojanmn2
                      THATS not our role, our role is to train, eat, live, look pretty, have an erection, and SATISY YOU!!!
                      O, that works for me:D And it would be very satisfying to me for my man to do the dishes;)

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                        And it would be very satisfying to me for my man to do the dishes;)
                        You would have a satisfaction overload w/me. I just got done doing the dishes, I am on the second load of laundry and I will be vacuuming the living room and conditioning the leather next. However, it is not my favorite past time, but I am a clean freak and it has to be done. :agree:

Comment

I believe we were meant to be:p

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                            However, I may have to draw the line at Sana's 20 incher. :agree:
                            well, we would obviously not START you off at the 20"-er... we started bouncer with a nice fat 8" strap on :D

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                              well, we would obviously not START you off at the 20"-er... we started bouncer with a nice fat 8" strap on :D
                              Oh ok, I feel better now. :D

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                                You would have a satisfaction overload w/me. I just got done doing the dishes, I am on the second load of laundry and I will be vacuuming the living room and conditioning the leather next. However, it is not my favorite past time, but I am a clean freak and it has to be done. :agree:
                                :agree: lol and after all that SATISFYING***** :bj: theres my satisfication.....a cum bucket..

Comment

Working...
                                X