have you ever smelt????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever smelt????

pussy that was so damn bad it could kill all the afgans?

that happened to me last night.i was fingering this girl then i gave it the over the head smell test, my cock just went limp.

LMAO! That IS bad!

Comment

damn!!!!!! that is bad. i can understand a little musty at the end of the day but that sounds bad enough to choke a herd of billy goats.

Comment

OK...this is a joke my dad used to tell...

Have you heard about the new feminine deoderant spray, S.S.Y.?

It takes the P.U. outta pussy.

:D

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
          OK...this is a joke my dad used to tell...

It takes the P.U. outta pussy.

:D
          :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

That's f'n nasty!!

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN FLORIDA ONCE...MY HAND SLEMT SO BAD BY FRIENDS MADE ME RIDE HOME IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK WE WERE IN!! IT SOAKED INTO MY PORES AND I COULD SMELL THAT NASTY SHIT 3 DAYS LATER AFTER WASHING MY HANDS!!

NASSSSSTY!!
                O2

Comment

Yea I was with this chick who smelled so good, I don't what she used but I couldn't stop snacking, I mean l love snacking, i could munch and munch like a super size bag of doritos from Sam's. But anyways, it smelled good and tasted sweet too, but then after that, a few weeks later, she was with this other guy who said she couldn't stand her stank smell from being so raunchy and when he went down, brown stuff oozed out, I don't know if it was blood or and infection, but either way, I never fessed that I did anything.....until now. I had better change my city quick on my profile. But I heard after that guy and a few others, she turned lesbian, drama queen she is, tsk tsk. but thats my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Trojanmn2
                    Yea I was with this chick who smelled so good, I don't what she used but I couldn't stop snacking, I mean l love snacking, i could munch and munch like a super size bag of doritos from Sam's. But anyways, it smelled good and tasted sweet too, but then after that, a few weeks later, she was with this other guy who said she couldn't stand her stank smell from being so raunchy and when he went down, brown stuff oozed out, I don't know if it was blood or and infection
                    Damn bro, what did you give that poor girl? :eek:

Comment

hey I'm clean. I'm a pacific islander, maybe after having me, all she creams is brown.....:eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Trojanmn2
                        I'm a pacific islander, maybe after having me, all she creams is brown.....:eek:

LMAO...:rofl:

Comment

That's disgusting. That's all I have to say about that:)

Comment

Originally posted by Irishgirl
                            That's f'n nasty!!
                            I CONCUR!

Comment

lol sorry to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                              X