Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from the tampa area going

Anyone going to Guavawaeen this year?

Never been. Looks a little crazy for my taste. ;)

Comment

I have never been either but i figured why not check it out just once

Comment

LOL! I've heard some crazy stories about the goings on down there that night.

Who knows. Maybe I'll check it out this year. :)

Comment

I heard the stories too that is why i am going so i can check it all out

Comment

Hell yeah I'm going. I go every year. This year is probably one of the shittiest band line ups in awhile though, w/Scrape, Soil, Cinder, Switchfoot, Shinedown, and Static X. It's free so I will check it out regardless. Guavaween is always a great time. Mass amounts of freaks, partying, and music. How can you go wrong? :cool:

Comment

I here ya free and lots of freaks I will be there

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                Hell yeah I'm going. I go every year. This year is probably one of the shittiest band line ups in awhile though, w/Scrape, Soil, Cinder, Switchfoot, Shinedown, and Static X. It's free so I will check it out regardless. Guavaween is always a great time. Mass amounts of freaks, partying, and music. How can you go wrong? :cool:
                The more people, the lower the IQ;)

Comment

Ummm, ok :dunno:

Comment

Don't be goofy, I'm just saying that when you get a huge crowd like that(sort of like woodstock) people are dumb and don't think about what there doing:kiss: Just be careful;)

Comment

Awww, you are thinking about my well-being. :inlove:

I'll be careful. Things can and do get crazy down in Ybor City, but I always go w/a gaggle of people so I'll be a'ight. ;)

Comment

I am confident that BLM and his playas can take care of biz if needed.

Comment

I'm not going to Guavaween. Too many strangers for my liking. I'm going to a friend's party instead. It'll probably be just as wild but at least I know a bunch of the people there. :D

Comment

Working...
                          X