No announcement yet.

Sorry guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were nice and bouncy, as well as hynotic. He should put them up in the XXX so we can go and be hypnotized from time to time. :D

Comment

Originally posted by blm
      They were nice and bouncy, as well as hynotic. He should put them up in the XXX so we can go and be hypnotized from time to time. :D
      After a description like that I wholeheartedly agree....c'mon Intensity...show us your boobs!

Comment

Originally posted by blm
        Good idea :D

Mrs P,sorry sweetie but the powers that be said I can't post it here,maybe you can wrestle with miss hitler sana for rights to post it lol :D

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
        IntensityX

Comment

Originally posted by IntensityX
          Mrs P,sorry sweetie but the powers that be said I can't post it here,maybe you can wrestle with miss hitler sana for rights to post it lol :D
          you can post it in XXX. and you're right, i am Hitler Sana and i rule with an iron strap-on. ask bouncer if you're not sure how mean i really am :)

Comment

Originally posted by IntensityX
            Good idea :D

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
            IntensityX
            Put it up in the XXX forum...that's what it's for...things like big bouncy titties! :)

Comment

Originally posted by sana
              you can post it in XXX. and you're right, i am Hitler Sana and i rule with an iron strap-on. ask bouncer if you're not sure how mean i really am :)
              I'm just busting your chops sana and as far as that iron strap on and bouncer,well no wonder he said that he was screaming like a little school girl bitch :rofl:

And Mrs P,it's in the XXX forum now :D

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
              IntensityX

Comment

Working...
              X