No announcement yet.

ALCS here we come!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yankees all the way. Been a fan since Ron Guidry,La. Lightning, was pitching.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
      when the yankees sweep the sox in 4 games I will post again on this thread for a victory taunt. :D
      you must be kidding ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by scotty2
        I still cannot figure out why these Red Sox fans continually set themselves up for this. They know as much as the rest of us that something will happen to break all their hearts. Red Sox fans should just keep their mouths shut and prepare for the inevitable.
        hey scotty EAT SHIT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdream71
          ;)
          Saved :)

Comment

damn I wish I was at Jillians or casken flaggen that last night for that game. Those places had to be insane.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenDragon
              damn I wish I was at Jillians or casken flaggen that last night for that game. Those places had to be insane.
              Hell yeah! I'm definately considering going into Boston for this series

Comment

people always want to shit on the sox funny thing is you wont find a team anywhere with as big a following as the sox new england baseball is what its all about you go to other cities and they dont even get half the attention from the media or the fans as the sox or the yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishgirl
                  BD get the hell outta this thread :p
                  :D
                  Attached Files

Comment

BOOOO!!! SOX SUK

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman
                      BOOOO!!! SOX SUK
                      I won't even answer that

Yankees suck

Comment

Oh, Andy, you poor child. You will be a sobbering little donkey Irish boy when Pedro shits the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty2
                          Oh, Andy, you poor child. You will be a sobbering little donkey Irish boy when Pedro shits the bed.
                          I seriously doubt that would happen and if you are going to insult me please do it right i'm italian and brazilian not irish;)

Comment

Maybe Clemens or Mussina will be dumb enough to go to a Boston bar too :D

Comment

Originally posted by andy420
                              I seriously doubt that would happen and if you are going to insult me please do it right i'm italian and brazilian not irish;)
                              Wakefield, Lowe, Pedro, Burkett. Which one of these 4, with the exception of Pedro(I'll concede one for the sake of argument), do you think the Sox will win?

Comment

seems like a pretty good thread to re-post the picture of me and my son at fenway this year. :)
                                Last edited by Tinfish; 11-04-03, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X