No announcement yet.

Tilapia may harm your heart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or they could just buy eggbeaters...Speaking of eggs- I cannot believe the difference in price for an 18 pak of eggs a tmy local grocery store compared to Sams. Grocery price is $3.71 for 1 pack. Sams price is $4.74 for TWO!!! I mean, I understand Sam's buys in bulk, but 1 pack of eggs is almost the cost of 2 at Sam's.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
      Or they could just buy eggbeaters...Speaking of eggs- I cannot believe the difference in price for an 18 pak of eggs a tmy local grocery store compared to Sams. Grocery price is $3.71 for 1 pack. Sams price is $4.74 for TWO!!! I mean, I understand Sam's buys in bulk, but 1 pack of eggs is almost the cost of 2 at Sam's.
      I buy the 15 dozen crate from Sam's and they're just under the $20 dollar mark (not Omega 3 though)...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
        I buy the 15 dozen crate from Sam's and they're just under the $20 dollar mark (not Omega 3 though)...
        they dont have the 15 dozen box at costco anymore. pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          they dont have the 15 dozen box at costco anymore. pisses me off.
          :sillyfu:

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post

I have not seen that before. The max i have seen is 7 dozens at Sams Club.

Comment

here is a question to throw into the egg discussion.

say you were to take a bunch of omega 3 tabs with the talpia. would that all of the sudden make the fish heart healthy? lol

Comment

here is a question to throw into the egg discussion.

say you were to take a bunch of omega 3 tabs with the talpia. would that all of the sudden make the fish heart healthy? lol
                Well article says it's high in harmfull omega 6 so if you take bunch of omega 3 it should only be semi harmfull.:D

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                  Well article says it's high in harmfull omega 6 so if you take bunch of omega 3 it should only be semi harmfull.:D
                  i really didn't know omega 6 was that bad. why are "health experts" always recommending Extra Virgin Olive Oil etc.. that is all omega 6.

Comment

i really didn't know omega 6 was that bad. why are "health experts" always recommending Extra Virgin Olive Oil etc.. that is all omega 6.
                    Yeah I was just fucking with you on that one but on a serious note what I take is a combo of omega 3,6 and 9 pills, so I don't know why 6 by it self should be harmfull?

Comment

Working...
                    X