Had a date tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a date tonight.

So I met a girl on Saturday. She lives a couple places down from me. On Saturday i was at the pool and it was just me and her. So I started talking to her and we talked for like 4 hours. Then she gave me her number and told me to meet her out that night with her friends. Did that and set up dinner which we did tonight. Then we went to Target afterward. Never did that on a date before.

So she's really cool. A year older than me and a teacher. She said all she's done is met douchebags. So im guessing im not one. lol

So the whole thing with the ex is the last thing on my mind. Moving on has made things better.

good. just as i told you to do a damn month ago.

glad you are having a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      good. just as i told you to do a damn month ago.

glad you are having a good time.
      I know. I should have talked to her alot earlier but the past is the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
        I know. I should have talked to her alot earlier but the past is the past.
        from now on you will do exactly as i say. :P

Comment

from now on you will do exactly as i say. :P
          Yes sir! :P

Comment

admit that all the fags saying, "stick around and try to make it work" were dead wrong.

Comment

admit that all the fags saying, "stick around and try to make it work" were dead wrong.
              Yeah they were very wrong because I found something that is way more my type.

Comment

yep.

and if something is supposed to work, it just will. you dont have to stick around and put yourself through hell to try and make it work.

anyways, i am glad to hear this girl is cool and you 2 clicked.

Comment

yep.

and if something is supposed to work, it just will. you dont have to stick around and put yourself through hell to try and make it work.

anyways, i am glad to hear this girl is cool and you 2 clicked.
                  Thanks man. And next time i def will listen to you. lol

Comment

Glad to hear you had a good time. Even IF you ended up back with the ex down the road - I think it's a good idea to at least date others for now.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      Glad to hear you had a good time. Even IF you ended up back with the ex down the road - I think it's a good idea to at least date others for now.
                      ah shutup. i think you were telling him just the opposite a month ago. stupid women.

Comment

ah shutup. i think you were telling him just the opposite a month ago. stupid women.

Wrong. I said I don't think the solution to "getting over" someone is by screwing everything you can get your hands on. I do think it's smart to date other people if they are broken up, asshat.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                          Wrong. I said I don't think the solution to "getting over" someone is by screwing everything you can get your hands on. I do think it's smart to date other people if they are broken up, asshat.
                          blah blah. even "screwing" someone helps a guy get over it quicker. you cant understand being a girl.

Comment

Thats good news Timma.

Comment

blah blah. even "screwing" someone helps a guy get over it quicker. you cant understand being a girl.

Oh I understand, it's worked great for me.

JK :P

Comment

Working...
                              X