Primetime Medical Mysteries on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primetime Medical Mysteries on ABC

Anyone else watching this right now? This one dude is completely covered with warts to the point you cant even tell he is human almost! Very sick but I can't turn away! Watch it!

not watching it but i just came across this which is pretty interesting.

have no clue if its real or not. looks legitimate.

Girl Produces Crystals With Her Eyes Video

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
      Anyone else watching this right now? This one dude is completely covered with warts to the point you cant even tell he is human almost! Very sick but I can't turn away! Watch it!
      Is this the one that's like a tree?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        Is this the one that's like a tree?
        Yes! Make you squirm or what??:wacko:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
          Yes! Make you squirm or what??:wacko:
          That guy just got arrested recently for spreading his disease....( if I recall correctly).

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            That guy just got arrested recently for spreading his disease....( if I recall correctly).

No way, can't be the same. The one I'm talking about is in another country. There's a group of them with all kinds of weird diseases/deformities that created a "circus" to pay their bills. It's really sad.

Comment

Yeah I was reading about it recently. I can't find anyting now, but it was one of the people that had the warts all over their body and they got arrested for knowingly passing it on to another person.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                Yeah I was reading about it recently. I can't find anyting now, but it was one of the people that had the warts all over their body and they got arrested for knowingly passing it on to another person.

Well these people weren't contagious. The guy I'm talking about had limbs that literally looked like tree branches.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                  Well these people weren't contagious. The guy I'm talking about had limbs that literally looked like tree branches.
                  It was filthy. They did an interview with him and he was a hell of a nice guy. Feel bad for him. Hopefully the new remedies they are trying help him out.

Comment

So apparantly the new show he was on sort of shed a better light on what he has. Believe it or not, those warts are from HPV - he just doesn't have the immunity to fight it and has warts as a result. Weird!

Comment

YouTube - Tree man: Weird disease turns man into tree!

Comment

Working...
                      X