very pissed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very pissed off

my neighbor came over and asked me if my dog has been acting strange ? he has been very tired as of late and not keeping his food down . also very very thirsty -

just figured he was sick -- well my neighbors dog was doing the same but the symtoms were alot worse !

my neighbor went walking in his back yard which backs up to mine and found several rolled up hamburger balls :mad: not thinking he got rid of them !!

its obvious they were poisoned and i have a good fucking idea who did it -- my wife talked sense into me otherwise i would be in jail right now !! if you knew me personally i am a straight forward motherfucker that will hurt you no bones about it !!!!!!!

i am on probation and can do my family no good sitting behind bars - it pains me not to go over and beat this motherfuckers brains in !!!!!!!

i will setup a trail camera that i have . see if i can catch him putting more out and go the legal route -

had my fucking dog died i would be in jail !!! my boy is like one of my fucking kids -- my wife had planned on shopping but wont leave unless i go with her -- she knows me too well

Dude, keep your friends close and your enemies closer...the trail cam is good. Your wife is right & so are you, you do no good in jail. You can't protect your family or your dog if you're in jail.

good luck bro.

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN View Post
      Dude, keep your friends close and your enemies closer...the trail cam is good. Your wife is right & so are you, you do no good in jail. You can't protect your family or your dog if you're in jail.

good luck bro.
      i know bro --- i calmed down cant afford trouble -- thanks

Comment

OMG that is fucked up

Comment

i would be in jail no doubt. figure out a way to hurt this fucker bad with out getting caught. anyone hurt my dog i would hurt them. the end. do him jersey style and break his fucking knees real early in the morning when he is going to work.

Comment

You really want to know how to fuck with people for them to remember and not go to jail? Do a lot of little things that seem harmless but are really time consuming. Let all the air out in the tires of the car, but do not cut them. Poor something to kill all their grass. Cut cable or telephone wires leading to their house(make them look ripped and not cut). Put rocks inside their A/C unit. Give me a better layout of their house and external property and I can give you more options.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
              You really want to know how to fuck with people for them to remember and not go to jail? Do a lot of little things that seem harmless but are really time consuming. Let all the air out in the tires of the car, but do not cut them. Poor something to kill all their grass. Cut cable or telephone wires leading to their house(make them look ripped and not cut). Put rocks inside their A/C unit. Give me a better layout of their house and external property and I can give you more options.
              those are just to nice. guy is trying to kill peoples animals. fuck that. i would beat the guy within an inch of his life.

Comment

But the point is trying to make this guys life hell without going to jail. Making him miserable is much better than you being miserable in jail. The goal is to try and do something potentially expensive, annoying and time consuming. But something that as an individual act wouldn't get the cops called.
                Last edited by Shibby; 11-15-08, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  those are just to nice. guy is trying to kill peoples animals. fuck that. i would beat the guy within an inch of his life.
                  trust me -- things are in the works -- this shit is eating at me

Comment

Make that fuker eat his own poisoned meat!

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                      But the point is trying to make this guys life hell without going to jail. Making him miserable is much better than you being miserable in jail. The goal is to try and do something potentially expensive, annoying and time consuming. But something that as an individual act wouldn't get the cops called.
                      that wouldnt be enough for me

Comment

My neighbor killed my Shepard 4 years ago now, I posted the event hear & it is the event that made me move to the farm I have now. It took every bit of restraint I had to keep me from Killing him. It would have only made a terrible thing worse. I still struggle with the loss today because she should still be with me. She died a horrible death. Use your head & not your temper & be grateful you have discovered a scumbag in your area before it was too late. I think I might go the rout of public humiliation

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                          Make that fuker eat his own poisoned meat!

That's what I was thinking!

Sorry to hear Scott. Try to keep calm for your families sake. They deserve to have you home instead of sitting in jail for some sorry ass loser.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                            my neighbor came over and asked me if my dog has been acting strange ? he has been very tired as of late and not keeping his food down . also very very thirsty -

just figured he was sick -- well my neighbors dog was doing the same but the symtoms were alot worse !

my neighbor went walking in his back yard which backs up to mine and found several rolled up hamburger balls :mad: not thinking he got rid of them !!

its obvious they were poisoned and i have a good fucking idea who did it -- my wife talked sense into me otherwise i would be in jail right now !! if you knew me personally i am a straight forward motherfucker that will hurt you no bones about it !!!!!!!

i am on probation and can do my family no good sitting behind bars - it pains me not to go over and beat this motherfuckers brains in !!!!!!!

i will setup a trail camera that i have . see if i can catch him putting more out and go the legal route -

had my fucking dog died i would be in jail !!! my boy is like one of my fucking kids -- my wife had planned on shopping but wont leave unless i go with her -- she knows me too well
                            I am not on probation bro...hit me up . i will take a trip with some friends...you know I will :)

Comment

Originally posted by Timber View Post
                              My neighbor killed my Shepard 4 years ago now, I posted the event hear & it is the event that made me move to the farm I have now. It took every bit of restraint I had to keep me from Killing him. It would have only made a terrible thing worse. I still struggle with the loss today because she should still be with me. She died a horrible death. Use your head & not your temper & be grateful you have discovered a scumbag in your area before it was too late. I think I might go the rout of public humiliation
                              if i lived in the area you used to live in and you pointed the guy out, i would gladly smash his fucking head in. people that hurt animals have no place in my world.

Comment

Working...
                              X