Best MP3 player for the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best MP3 player for the money?

So I lost my 4 year old ipod. I think my ex fuckin stole it or something. (Either that or its fell out of my pocket somewhere.) Oh well fuck it. It was only 2GB, and it was a piece of shit.

So whats out nowadays that gives u the most for the money?? The things I am really looking for is...

-Song space
    -Quality (sound, build, etc.)
    -Ease of use (I want straightforward shit. I got some cheap shit for my ex last year, and it took like 10 minutes to get to the songs, and just forget making a playlist or anything.)

Thanks everyone.

nothing beats the good old ipod bro. it terms of content etc.. you cant go wrong. Apple - iPod nano

8GB for $150.00

Comment

Not bad at all. Best Buy is doing $142 right now. Early x-mas present for myself...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
        Not bad at all. Best Buy is doing $142 right now. Early x-mas present for myself...
        might want to wait until black friday. check out amazon.com they have good black friday deals.

Comment

You can have my 1gig Nano, I have no idea what to do with it...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            might want to wait until black friday. check out amazon.com they have good black friday deals.
            Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
              You can have my 1gig Nano, I have no idea what to do with it...
              Give it to the homeless...

Comment

Creative's Zen Xfi

Comment

I bought a Sansa clip - it's quite small and as the name implies it has a built-in clip which you can use to attach it to your belt - the sound is great and it's reasonably priced.

Comment

Hey Bounce, what you think about the Microsoft Zune? Their 8GB is about the same size as the 8GB Ipod Nano and its going for about $100.

Comment

Black Friday Ads for Black Friday 2008 and Black Friday Deals! - blackfriday.info check here for sales on that shit. i would go with apple over MS.

Comment

I have a Sansa and I love it. Last year I bought a 30gb iPod refurbished for $150 - awesome deal. Check the Apple website - they come with warranties and everything.

Comment

Best buy had a great deal on mp3's.

i bought my brother a MP3 player from there: BestBuy.com - Search Results

4gb for $34.99

Comment

Working...
                          X