Anyone watch best week ever this week? *now with video*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch best week ever this week? *now with video*

I am trying to find a video because describing the clip won't do it justice. It's a segment on Regis and Kelly where a caller tries to win a prize and then picks a number and the corresponding seat in the audience wins a prize. Well this one was such a train wreck of what happened.

*edit*
    video added at post #10
    Last edited by Shibby; 11-27-08, 07:59 AM.

no, i tried to find it not up yet Best Week Ever that show is pretty funny

YouTube - Regis Farts

Comment

yeah, i actually dvr that show. caller picks a #, and the audience member in the corresponding seat wins a prize, as does the caller.
      this one was kind of ackward

Comment

OMG someone describe what happens...you can't just post nothing about it, lol

Comment

I'll try. So this lady calls in and has to pick the number. Of course everyone is all happy because it's time for a prize. The lady on the phone starts getting emotional and crying saying that the number of her pick is in remembrance of a soldier that had just got killed. The studio is quite of course and everyone is showing sympathy. Then she says the soldier was 37 so she picks 37 to honor him. The crowd kind of starts cheering and the lady in the audience that won kind of stood up and started dancing. Regis and Kelly were kind of just sitting there like, awe fuck, how are we suppose to act.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
            I'll try. So this lady calls in and has to pick the number. Of course everyone is all happy because it's time for a prize. The lady on the phone starts getting emotional and crying saying that the number of her pick is in remembrance of a soldier that had just got killed. The studio is quite of course and everyone is showing sympathy. Then she says the soldier was 37 so she picks 37 to honor him. The crowd kind of starts cheering and the lady in the audience that won kind of stood up and started dancing. Regis and Kelly were kind of just sitting there like, awe fuck, how are we suppose to act.
            lmao and aww at the same time. not sure how to respond either. :D

never heard of this best week ever show. what network is it on?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              lmao and aww at the same time. not sure how to respond either. :D

never heard of this best week ever show. what network is it on?
              VH1. They take anything stupid that happened televised that week and basically make fun of it even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                VH1. They take anything stupid that happened televised that week and basically make fun of it even more.
                ahh, kind of like the soup on E. i admit, that show is funny.

Comment

yeah, definetly watch it once. host is funny and most all the contributing comedians are hilarious

Comment

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?...167&vid=321214

Here it is on act 1. It's at the 1:43 mark (it counts down).

Comment

wow, very uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                      X