Nov. 27
    8:15 p.m. ET (NFL Network)

Tenn will murder Detroit. Obviously.

Dal will beat Sea by 3.

Arizona will beat Phil by 10.

Comment

also Texas A&M at Texas 8pm ESPN.

Comment

Lions already look pathetic. Seeing both teams on the field it just looks like, even with the uniforms, one of those stories where a minor league team tries to take on a pro team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
          Lions already look pathetic. Seeing both teams on the field it just looks like, even with the uniforms, one of those stories where a minor league team tries to take on a pro team.
          Yeah, its sad! Im a big lions fan, I used to get pissed off every sunday. Now I just laugh. I hope they go 0-16.

Comment

the NFL should donate money to the lions franchise and bring in some different players and leadership. lol.

i truly believe a college team like ohio state or texas would destroy them just the same.

Comment

I pull for Detroit every yr but they just fall apart every yr. Ive got enough to worry about with my Raiders as well!!!!!lol:hang:

gator

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                also Texas A&M at Texas 8pm ESPN.
                probably the best game of the day. NFL was like watching preseason.

Comment

Pretty sad games this turkey day. My Cowboys won but that was to be expected..I just didn't think Seattle would look that bad.

My wife, who doesn't follow football, is watching the Lions and sees that they haven't won a single game...she says "Dont you have to be reaaaally bad not to win at least one game in pro football"..."these guys are really bad". I love her.

Comment

It seams like the lions players are saying to themselfs "We suck anyways, we arent going to make the playoffs, why should I try to tackle someone?? I might get hurt!"

Comment

Working...
                    X