Blackberries anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberries anyone?

My Verizon contract is almost up, so its about time for a new phone. I get 30% off phones and plans from Verizon because I am a UPS employee, and I am considering the new Blackberry Storm. Any of you have a blackberry? I know it has full web browsers, but how are the fees for internet access?? Also, I think its a touch screen. I have big fat fuckin fingers how annoying will that actually be?

I wouldn't recommend the Storm. The negative reviews are pretty much dead on. The touch screen function blows and it defeats the purpose of the biggest selling feature of the Blackberry..the keyboard. Until the Storm, RIM's Blackberry was the top selling cell phone even over the iPhone, but the Storm took care of that, lol.

Comment

Go with AT&T and get the HTC Fuze :D

Comment

i like the blackberry bold.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          i like the blackberry bold.
          HELL YA...that phone is nice

I really want it except for the fact that AT&T forces you to get the unlimited data plan, and thats REALLY GAY.

Comment

Going with something Verizon. 30% company discount on phones and plans. What would you guys recommend Verizon?

I actually did go to the Verizon store and check out the Storm today. Wasn't impressed. We'll see what else they have to offer.

Comment

I got the older one for $5 obviuosly a new model was on the way. I love it. fits in the pocket and easy too read. i hade the motorola Q, what a POS. its basically like holding a fucking calculator that rings

Comment

The curve was a great phone, I have absolutely no complaints about it.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                  The curve was a great phone, I have absolutely no complaints about it.
                  My cousin has the curve from sprint. Its a O...K... phone

really didn't grab my attention. Not bad phone to have, but it didn't appeal to me

Comment

Working...
                  X