• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plaxico buress

what a dumbass -- shoots himself in the leg at a night club

here is a link

Cops seek to question Plaxico Burress about shooting -- Newsday.com
    Last edited by bigscott; 11-30-08, 12:04 PM.

lmao, didnt know he shot himself. lol

Comment

How come I havent seen that anywhere?????

gator

Nevermind.....I found the link. Damn that sucks cause I loved him catching the ball that won the last Superbowl against those sorry ass Pats!!!!!:drunk:
      Last edited by Gator_Mclusky; 11-30-08, 01:16 AM.

Comment

^lmao

YouTube - Cop Shoots himself in the leg

Comment

buress has been on a downhill spiral since the superbowl. buying into himself to much i guess. constant problems.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            buress has been on a downhill spiral since the superbowl. buying into himself to much i guess. constant problems.
            yup have to agree bouncer

also what gets me pissed is the cops would have come and got me no question !!!! his wife tells them they cant talk to him and they leave wtf --

he will or should face felony gun charge but i bet he doesnt
            Last edited by bigscott; 11-30-08, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I hope the league suspends him awhile. They need to send the message: if you get out of the hood by making the NFL, you have to leave your hood behaviour behind to stay in the NFL.

Comment

giants should send him packing like they did Shockey....they don't need either of those dopes.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I can't stand that guy. The Giants suck. And yes, I'm a Patriots fan and yes I'm still sore about that 4th down helmet catch that set up that winning touchdown. :D Oh well, the Pats can't win every Superbowl. All Pats haters are welcome to comment. Nobody loves to hate teams that aren't good, so bring it on! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues View Post
                    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I can't stand that guy. The Giants suck. And yes, I'm a Patriots fan and yes I'm still sore about that 4th down helmet catch that set up that winning touchdown. :D Oh well, the Pats can't win every Superbowl. All Pats haters are welcome to comment. Nobody loves to hate teams that aren't good, so bring it on! Woohoo!
                    hate to be welker today !! he got fucking leveled yesterday it hurt watching it :)

Comment

He's such a freaking idiot. NOW, Antonio Pierce is being investigated by authorites because he supposedly helped hide the gun.

I mean, can someone please explain to me why an NFL star would feel the need to bring a gun into a club??? (...uh, wouldn't he be surrounded by bodyguards). Michael Vick was the first person to be made an example of, and now the NFL isn't afraid at all to discipline these thug players. What I really don't understand is why so many of them do this to themselves. I mean, they have MADE it!! So many of them come from bad neighborhoods and have hard lives, and have had to fight tooth & nail to get to where they are. Why do they do something that will send them right back to it?

Comment

He's stupid on a whole other level since he thinks he's untouchable while playing for the Giants. The booted Shockey and Barber. They won a super bowl and are probably the best team in the NFL right now and when he has played he hasn't done shit.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
                          He's such a freaking idiot. NOW, Antonio Pierce is being investigated by authorites because he supposedly helped hide the gun.

I mean, can someone please explain to me why an NFL star would feel the need to bring a gun into a club??? (...uh, wouldn't he be surrounded by bodyguards). Michael Vick was the first person to be made an example of, and now the NFL isn't afraid at all to discipline these thug players. What I really don't understand is why so many of them do this to themselves. I mean, they have MADE it!! So many of them come from bad neighborhoods and have hard lives, and have had to fight tooth & nail to get to where they are. Why do they do something that will send them right back to it?
                          bloomberg got on the news last night and said if the gun was in fact illegal he should and will do the 3 and half year min he will see to it -

plaxico is an asshole

Comment

Working...
                          X