I had a great day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a great day.

I'm building my young cousin a model train layout for Christmas. I sent about 800 worth of stuff to a dorm at Penn State because I didn't change my ebay address. Now I don't know where it is going. To compound that, my car started misfiring when I was driving home from the gym, then burning oil. WOOT. This has been a great day. I am so happy however, TNT is playing A Christmas Story. its such a great movie.

Do you ever train or do you just come here to complain?

Comment

This reminds me of what is still to this day one of the funniest quotes I've heard on this forum...

Originally posted by biased View Post
      i understand your frustration..i had the same problem last week with my blender..i immediately hopped on superior muscle to bitch about it..i posted with a lot of gay undertones ofcourse..and i felt so much better..now im off to post on that blender forum about my delts..those blender bastards...

Comment

hahahahahahahaa grinder

Comment

hahaha, that quote is epic.

Comment

Nice one Grinder.

HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Do you ever train or do you just come here to complain?

I've thought about how to respond to this. It seems that regardless of me asking a serious question or not some bitch comes back with a chldish complaint. I posted about my training and asshole poatsed that I was 'btchng'. So, I stopped posting about that and just searching. Is that okay with you?

In response to your bitchy question, yes I train. Six days a week I am either lifting or doing cardio twice a day. I eat nothing but rather bland healthy food, and I've somehow managed to lose about 20lbs of fat. I don't really have many questions that need an answer without searching anymore. I hope you approve of all that.

Comment

Oh and this all goes back to what I said to redsquirrel in that post about that poor kid. Some here talk about understanding, but lack the action.

Comment

hey chris, "dat your little stick buddy"?

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                    I've thought about how to respond to this. It seems that regardless of me asking a serious question or not some bitch comes back with a chldish complaint. I posted about my training and asshole poatsed that I was 'btchng'. So, I stopped posting about that and just searching. Is that okay with you?

In response to your bitchy question, yes I train. Six days a week I am either lifting or doing cardio twice a day. I eat nothing but rather bland healthy food, and I've somehow managed to lose about 20lbs of fat. I don't really have many questions that need an answer without searching anymore. I hope you approve of all that.
                    Your gayness is astounding.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post

your problem is you take things personal and you care what people think. say you make a post about your diet and I respond with something helpful. 2 other people respond making fun of you etc..

you will respond to them before you respond to my post helping you..

no need to stop asking questions, pretty sure i always do my best to help you, no? who cares what other people say or think.

Comment

i though you were gonna say you traveled the world.:D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          your problem is you take things personal and you care what people think. say you make a post about your diet and I respond with something helpful. 2 other people respond making fun of you etc..

you will respond to them before you respond to my post helping you..

no need to stop asking questions, pretty sure i always do my best to help you, no? who cares what other people say or think.
                          Its not that I am hurt by it, or take it to heart. It just seems ridiculous to ask for help and have someone say something stupid or useless to you. That is what bothers me, people that have nothing better to do than be dicks to other people they have never met.

I also never meant to deter your efforts or make you feel as though I do not appreciate the help, because I do.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            hey chris, "dat your little stick buddy"?
                            Are you implying I am skinny?

Comment

Unbiased opinion. I think people give you shit on here because you let them get a rise out of you. Same reason kids get picked on in fucking grade school. Your responses catch you twice as much shit as your original comments.

The best thing you could have done in this thread is acknowledge my funny ass quote. I just think every time you have the ability to laugh at yourself you gain a little bit more respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X