Online IQ test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online IQ test?

I am just curious to try something to see where I could fall with a sample test, but the ones I have found (that ultimately want you to sign up and pay for something) have all had me score from as low as 127 to as high as 144. I don't think I'm dumb, but I also don't think those scores are realistic.

yeah pay for an IQ test online lol
    i found this interesting though.
    i really dont think this can be accountable in anyway.
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-real-age-test
    btw, i think you have to sign up though.
    Last edited by caged; 12-04-08, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I dont know how good this site is, but I took their test and scored a: 134

IQTest.com

But ya I wouldnt pay for an online IQ test.
      Last edited by JUICE; 12-05-08, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE View Post

IQTest.com

I did that one. You realize with a 134 score you could be in Mensa? I don't really know you, so you tell me if that sounds realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
          I did that one. You realize with a 134 score you could be in Mensa? I don't really know you, so you tell me if that sounds realistic.
          I dont know if it was just a fluke or something but I did concentrate when I took that test at work, no noise nor anybody bothering me.

I wanna try this one out, seems interesting. I glaced through it right now, little headache, haha.. Mensa Fun Test

Comment

My bad on this one. I stated that I got a 134 and it was actually a 133, just checked the email.

---------------

Dear ***********,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 133

You may login at IQTest.com at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Please do not reply to this email.
            You can email us at [email protected].

IQTest.com does not sell or distribute email addresses to anyone for any reason, ever. We send out an occasional notice of a sale or added feature on the site, but we do not send spam. If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE View Post

IQTest.com

They gave me 116.

Comment

Man you must really be dumb then :D

Comment

Membership in Mensa is open to persons who have attained a score within the upper two percent of the general population on an approved intelligence test that has been properly administered and supervised. There is no other qualification or disqualification for membership eligibility.

The term "IQ score" is widely used but poorly defined. There are a large number of tests with different scales. The result on one test of 132 can be the same as a score 148 on another test. Some intelligence tests don't use IQ scores at all. Mensa has set a percentile as cutoff to avoid this confusion. Candidates for membership in Mensa must achieve a score at or above the 98th percentile on a standard test of intelligence (a score that is greater than or equal to that achieved by 98 percent of the general population taking the test).

Generally, there are two ways to prove that you qualify for Mensa: either take the Mensa test, or submit a qualifying test score from another test. There are a large number of intelligence tests that are "approved". More information on whether a test you have taken is approved, as well as information on the procedure for taking the Mensa test, can be obtained from the nearest Mensa office. There are no on-line tests that can be used for admission to Mensa. Feel free to contact Mensa for specific details about eligibility.

Comment

I agree you def not dumb. No they arent acurate at all. pretty much a joke. although some are much better than others though. mostly b/c they deal with math and vabulary general knowledge and not problem solving and the other critierias

the IQ test which is formally reconized and is administed by phyciatrist using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV). Its a medical book or manul mostly used to diagnose mental retardation (below 80 IQ) and other disorders.

IQ Classification IQ Score
                    Low IQ - Mentally Retarded 70 - 79
                    Dull Normal IQ 80 - 90
                    Normal IQ Score 91 - 110
                    Bright Normal IQ Score 111 - 120
                    Superior IQ Score 120 - 130
                    Very Superior IQ - Genius IQ Scores 131 and Above

I dont mean to burst anyones bubble but those test scores obviously garbage. you would be up there with Einstiien and there is noway those scores should be that high. Ive taken both online and standardized testing and they are much different.
                    Last edited by NYCmitch25; 12-06-08, 10:31 AM.

Comment

actually it looked pretty good... a couple problems though you should only be allowed to take it once without a practice test and there isnt a True or False type questions.

your probably in the above average range 120+
                      Last edited by NYCmitch25; 12-06-08, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X