Good god life has been busy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good god life has been busy!

Hey guys! I've been so fucking busy lately it's insane, but the nice part is i've been able to still hit the gym and boy i'm in the best shape ever!! I'm at like 180 now with about 9-10%bf and the strength is way up. I'm not doing anything but working out and eating right.

I've been seeing ths chick for about the past month and a half off and on, fucking hottest one i've ever dated! Feisty little red head.

i'm thinking about maybe getting back into some aas again since my finances are now under control and getting a ton of OT.

BTW does anyone talk to Rado anymore? I may need to find somone soon and I could use his help.

I think I might have been the last one to talk to him, and that was months ago.

Glad you're doing so well. :)

Comment

Thanks!
      I hope he makes it back to the board soon, but i doubt it that lazy mexican!

Comment

whats up bro.

not sure you need AAS, keep doing what you are doing for awhile!

rado, na he is gone. he wouldnt be able to find anyone for you anyway..

Comment

yup yup busy it is. Im in the same boat as you bro, no time for anything. Ya this month will be good cause I will have all the time in the world before I head back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            whats up bro.

not sure you need AAS, keep doing what you are doing for awhile!

rado, na he is gone. he wouldnt be able to find anyone for you anyway..
            Yeh i'm def gonna just keep going as I am. AAS would be a bit away.

Comment

Working...
            X