The Punisher War Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Punisher War Zone

anyone else see this? i just got back. I don't know why the "Comic" book movie makers make all these separate story line movies. both the most recent punishers (including this one) were good but they had nothing to do with each others story line. but like I said it was good. Very gruesome. some of the killing even made me wince, lol....nothing I would think of taking a kid to see :)

I thought the previews of this one looked stupid. I like the first one, but the previews of this one made me think of how they tried to make so many Batman movies after the Michael Keaton one and they were so cheesy.

Comment

both Punisher movies released in theaters were horrible IMO. i watched it yesterday and yes it has tons of action which would seem to all good and exciting but the action was cheesy and overdone along with the actors and theyre lines.

i only went to go see it in hope that they would achieve in redeeming the Punisher title with a second better movie like they did with the Hulk. but i was very disappointed.

Comment

Haven't seen either Punisher.

I might go see the 1st one, and depending how good it is i'll see the second one.

Comment

this one was much more comic driven...the comic was nasty, graphic and just killing...especially the war zone variety. growing up on them i didn't really care about the dialect. I wanted to see my favorite comic book hero do what he was suppose to do and that was kill. so that was satisfied.

Comment

the first one sucked ass.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              the first one sucked ass.
              you have to be more specific, lol. cuz the FIRST one was with dulph lundgren back in the late 80's or early 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
                you have to be more specific, lol. cuz the FIRST one was with dulph lundgren back in the late 80's or early 90's.
                the one that came out in like 03.

Comment

WOW...worst piece of shit I have ever seen. I couldn't even finish it. I thought Stevenson looked the part, but his acting blew. Dominic West who is from The Wire(great show, go watch it if you haven't, all 5 seaons) is in it, but I felt he wasn't good either.

They tried to let the blood/gore factor carry this movie, it failed.

Comment

Working...
                  X