Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO to the Bills...

T.O. shuffling off to Buffalo - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

I would just like to say as sort of a Bills fan this is one of the worst days in Bills history. Even worse than wide right...

haha, what a fucken mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
      T.O. shuffling off to Buffalo - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

I would just like to say as sort of a Bills fan this is one of the worst days in Bills history. Even worse than wide right...
      Why do you say that? I would take T.O. in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        Any team with a GM that has any brains would imo!!!!!

Comment

Haha are you kidding me? The Bills think this is the answer to their problems, but they are way off. TO is a primadonna. All he does is bring issues to where he plays.

Comment

Haha are you kidding me? The Bills think this is the answer to their problems, but they are way off. TO is a primadonna. All he does is bring issues to where he plays.

Isn't he fairly well-behaved now though?

Comment

How many super bowl rings does T.O. have? He can play, there is no question about that. But every team he is on seems to have a piece missing. The team never seems to be firing on all cylinders.

Comment

Well one man is never the answer, but he has more talent then 90% of the recievers in the league. You need talent to win.

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                Isn't he fairly well-behaved now though?
                I believe so. If he doesnt like something he lets you know. I dont see anything wrong with that. He wants to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                  How many super bowl rings does T.O. have? He can play, there is no question about that. But every team he is on seems to have a piece missing. The team never seems to be firing on all cylinders.
                  It took John Elway how long to win a superbowl? So you wouldnt take him on your team because of that? What about Dan Marino would you pass him by?

Comment

It took John Elway how long to win a superbowl? So you wouldnt take him on your team because of that? What about Dan Marino would you pass him by?
                    irrelevant. The plague that he brings to a team chemistry doesn't balance out unless he helps get a super bowl ring.

Comment

Exactly and that's my point. The Bills have some pretty good receivers to begin with, but you can't throw to them if you don't have a good offensive line or quarterback. They should have spent the money elsewhere like they should have been the past few years.

Comment

irrelevant. The plague that he brings to a team chemistry doesn't balance out unless he helps get a super bowl ring.
                        How is that irrelevent? Your the one that brought up the fact that he didnt have any Superbowl rings. And I dont think he has been any type of plague recently. But this is something we could go back and forth over and over about. I think his good points outweigh the bad. He cant be covered and that is what matters. He is a receiver and he is great at that, he cant play defense or offensive line so you cant blame him for any TEAMS inability to win a superbowl. Just like one man cant win a superbowl, I dont think one man can prevent you from winning a superbowl.

Comment

he brings to much shit behind the scenes. no team can handle him.

Comment

How is that irrelevent? Your the one that brought up the fact that he didnt have any Superbowl rings. And I dont think he has been any type of plague recently. But this is something we could go back and forth over and over about. I think his good points outweigh the bad. He cant be covered and that is what matters. He is a receiver and he is great at that, he cant play defense or offensive line so you cant blame him for any TEAMS inability to win a superbowl. Just like one man cant win a superbowl, I dont think one man can prevent you from winning a superbowl.
                            Have you heard the phrase that, you can't win a game in the first half, but you can loose it?

Comment

Have you heard the phrase that, you can't win a game in the first half, but you can loose it?
                              no. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X