Going to New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to New York

So my friends girl's birthday is on March 27th, and she lives in New York.

Going to a club called Club Exit (I think or some shit)

Going to be driving from Baltimore on Friday, and driving back Sunday.

Haven't been to NY since i was a kid, i am looking very forward to going out and relaxing. Is there anything i can do during the day time that will be fun? Mind you i am 20, and i don't plan on drinking.

Maybe i will stop in Jersey to see Bouncer, and than we can drive down to Newark and make new friends :D

I'm trying so hard not to say it... :D

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
      I'm trying so hard not to say it... :D
      Lol, say it...

You know you want to :-D

Comment

If you haven't done so, hit the museums. Metropolitan Museum of Art, MOMA, MNH, ... the list goes on. I can't think of a better way to spend a day or two in New York.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          I would rather be in Ohio
          :rofl:

i believe it "this here".

Comment

notice the first little box on that page to the right? "Hillbilly Games"

lmao

Comment

all you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                If you haven't done so, hit the museums. Metropolitan Museum of Art, MOMA, MNH, ... the list goes on. I can't think of a better way to spend a day or two in New York.

that seems interesting, i was thinkin about that earlier, haha...

Comment

Rado and Bouncer. I swear you two bums have ADD or some shit. This thread is about my trip to NY and all you two talk about is poking assholes

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    What's wrong with that/\:dunno::dunno:

lol....

everything is wrong with it.

Comment

i would totally hit up the strip clubs. but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                        ya same here

Comment

Meh they're not that good there. Canada's the place for that.

I;ve been there so many times I don't know what to suggest. Check out Rockafeller Center. That's pretty cool, or head down to the seaport or even Wall Street/ WTC area. I just like roaming while i'm down there, tons to see. Matter of fact i'll be down there next weekend.

Comment

better where a nasa suit..

Comment

and fuck the museums and all that shit. what it wrong with you guys. get into the culture of NYC, go into the little deli's in Little Italy, go into china town and into the restaurants that have been there 100 years. get away from the tourist crap and get into the real New Yorkers New york.

Comment

Working...
                              X