Anyone want to buy a crackberry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to buy a crackberry?

Just ordered an iPhone. Got it for $100 on the ATT website. I can't wait!

I think I'm gonna have to give in and treat myself to one of those puppies, can you watch internet movies on them too?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      I think I'm gonna have to give in and treat myself to one of those puppies, can you watch internet movies on them too?
      Yes you can.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        Maybe you should of paid your ex that money you owe her:fufool: :P
        FUCK that lol!

Comment

what type of blackberry is it? What type of condition is it in? How much are you selling it for?

Congrats on the iphone, $100 is cheap. I still wouldn't get one unless its free. Are you going to jail break it?

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            what type of blackberry is it? What type of condition is it in? How much are you selling it for?

Congrats on the iphone, $100 is cheap. I still wouldn't get one unless its free. Are you going to jail break it?
            it's an 8310 Curve. It's in perfect working condition, just some scratches on the back. I'm thinking of getting rid of it for $150 to someone i know.

Nah i'm keeping the iphone on ATT so no need to crack it.

Comment

I laugh out loud when I hear your negative remarks about the iPhone. The more I have the opportunity to really dig into it (at friends expense) the more I am truly impressed with it. All the apps that are available are awesome, the graphics are great, the touch response is fkn incredible. The gps on it can accurately pin point you to a parking space. I haven't had the time to check out all related phones, but I have yet to see one that even comes close to it's capabilities. After my contract I will certainly get one.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                I laugh out loud when I hear your negative remarks about the iPhone. The more I have the opportunity to really dig into it (at friends expense) the more I am truly impressed with it. All the apps that are available are awesome, the graphics are great, the touch response is fkn incredible. The gps on it can accurately pin point you to a parking space. I haven't had the time to check out all related phones, but I have yet to see one that even comes close to it's capabilities. After my contract I will certainly get one.
                I am tired of the iphone, everyone and their mother (literally) have that phone.

If that phone is unlocked, than YES...i won't mind getting it for a low low price of $1

The phones that beat it: Nokia E71, Nokia N95, Nokia N96, HTC Fuze (unlocked with upgraded firmware)

The 8330 Curve...Does pretty much what you said above...I love my GPS as well...
                Dude your curve doesn't compare with my Nokia N75.

In fact i would only compare it with my Moto RAZR :D

Comment

The 8330 Curve...Does pretty much what you said above...I love my GPS as well...
                  I didn't think the Curve's graphics were as sharp and crisp and I don't like the external lumpy keyboard or the small screen (in terms of a smart phone) either.

Comment

I am tired of the iphone, everyone and their mother (literally) have that phone.

If that phone is unlocked, than YES...i won't mind getting it for a low low price of $1

The phones that beat it: Nokia E71, Nokia N95, Nokia N96, HTC Fuze (unlocked with upgraded firmware)

Dude your curve doesn't compare with my Nokia N75.

In fact i would only compare it with my Moto RAZR :D
                    So what if everyone has it. I'm not looking to get it for trend I like it as a toy and a tool. And as I said, I haven't seen or read anything that touches it with both of those in mind. The N75 'looks' like old technology, imo.

Comment

I thought "this N75 must be fkn awesome" then I watched a video review on it....lmao....it's a turd.

Comment

It's a matter of opinion...You must be a Mac kind of guy...lol..."Lumpy" is such a wrong choice of word to use...But to each his own.

No, I'm not a Mac fanatic by any means, but I can appreciate the iPhone.

Comment

So what if everyone has it. I'm not looking to get it for trend I like it as a toy and a tool. And as I said, I haven't seen or read anything that touches it with both of those in mind. The N75 'looks' like old technology, imo.
                          N75 was my old phone, got it a few years back. Still have it, good smart phone. I liked it.

And this is where you being foreign comes into play:slap: Your phone is fucking gay...Seriously...You can't do nearly the shit I can do with my phone....
                          lol, thats my old phone. I have the Nokia E71 now. great fuckin phone, its unlocked and blazing fast, no lagging of any type. Its been about 2.5 months that i have it. 3.56G when i use data :D

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
                            it's an 8310 Curve. It's in perfect working condition, just some scratches on the back. I'm thinking of getting rid of it for $150 to someone i know.

Nah i'm keeping the iphone on ATT so no need to crack it.
                            It's going to be hard to sell it for that price since it's used. Maybe if you go ebay, but they are cheaper than that with a new contract. So that's going to make it hard to sell.

Comment

I played with one some when I was shopping for my new phone. I wasn't going to get one, I was just curious. I wasn't impressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X